Schizophrenia.com

Will I stay in bed until I die?

Small steps are better than no steps at all.

5 Likes

@everhopeful

Glycine and L-Carnosine crossed the border to Canada, they were in California US. I should receive them this or next week.

1 Like

You should order some Resveratrol too.

1 Like

I’m in bed about 12 hours a day and on my living room couch about 6 hours a day. It’s tough with meds and sz.

1 Like

Ill start with those and see. I checked my iHerb history and the amount of supplements I ordered is ridiculous since 2009, many thousands of dollars.

3 Likes

I don’t really mind being in bed all day. I prefer it sort of. I don’t feel like walking. I’m too fat.

3 Likes

Vitamin B1 (thiamine) definily try it has something to improve dopamine function. More motivation to keep on doing an activity. Also better memory recall.

Vitamin D is another thing which helps like B1 but D gives more energy too.

Best part of these is these are natural body needed things. Low B1 is common especially on medications and other health issues and low B1 is linked to many neurological issues even full blown catatonia so worth a try its not expensive too like other things.

If abilify got you out of bed, I would switch. Try taking 10 minute walks, and maybe increase to 20 minutes.

1 Like