Why the ugly block letters?

Where did the nice artistic geometrics go? Why did they have to leave?

2 Likes

I’m thinking something was changed for those how had their real names on their accounts but I’m not sure. SZAdmin will answer later tonight I’m guessing.

Not sure. I miss them.

3 Likes

I like the letters. The geometric patterns were ugly. I think the letters fit the look of the forum better.

Yep…But I would not like to be reduced to a single capital letter or number.

That kind a reminds me of being stamped with the single title “Schizophrenic”.

I prefer the artistic geometric patterns. The block letters are ugly and confusing !

greenlife

I updated the software last night - and I guess that is part of the new software. It seems to take the first letter or number of your user name and make that into a block letter/number. I actually like it better because now it means something - whereas before it was just a random pattern. Oh well - I’m sure others won’t like it. Either way we encourage you to find your own image to use as an avatar.

Could always try and make something like this…

I just picked the first one I saw which happened to be the 7…when I made the avatar it was 7 KB !

i didnt like the shapes because some of them resembled the swatztika and that was triggering for me a couple of times,

the shapes were pretty unremarkable i think it was just the colour that i went by mostly i think but i still had to drag the pointer over the avatar to see the username come up so i knew who it was, now i think it will be easier to tell who’s who

**** Hi~
I am really having trouble trying yo change my avatar. pretty sure I am following the directions–but only changes the backround on my profile-not the avatar. What am I doing wrong?

See this thread:

Ok…have already done this-but will try again thx!

Some people find that they have problems using the Microsoft Explorer web browser - but not the Google Chrome Browser.

1 Like

To B or not to B, that is the question.

I think thats it! Ill try Google chrome…Thanks~