Why oh why oh poor poor me

Just tell me why does this coffee maker take so long. I mean yea it does make a really good cup of coffee but jeeze it takes like 15 minutes to brew the pot. Come on man! I’m aging rapidly as I wait. As if life isn’t full of enough crap as it is.

Anyway how are you today? What are you going to do? Anything? Well I hope your day goes good.

2 Likes

A watched kettle never boils! Lol!

Hey mum how is it going?

1 Like

all is right in my world, the coffee is done making and I’m sitting down to a cup finally. Just had the first sip, Ahhhhh. How’s you son?

1 Like

haha First Word Problems eh? lol . It used to annoy me as well. Till i bought a smart plug with the echo - so now when i get out of bed it i say morning alexa - and it turns the filter coffee, lights and tv on for me - so while im getting dressed ill have a coffee waiting. Yes - im that lazy lol.

3 Likes

Good mum. Slept well

1 Like

that is truly awesome. I want

I’m waiting for my bus to go visit a friend, we’re going to a handball match later. I’ve got my jersey on and everything

2 Likes

oh how fun, I hope you have a great time sweetie.

1 Like

Thanks hun.
I hope your coffee was worth the wait btw!

1 Like

lol, it totally was, I’m getting a second cup right now.

1 Like

i went to the supermarket , i fed the stary cats in my garden.
now iam drinking coffee watching catsle rock and cooking.

1 Like

what are you cooking @laros? I have to come up with an idea for today.

I hear ya on the coffee maker. I miss my Bunn, it brewed in 3 minutes.

I don’t have a car today cuz Hummie is not running right, and Phil took Whitey to work.

But we gotta go pick my meds today. I’m totally out of my AP, and missed a dose last night. We have to drive 25 miles to get them. I hope we stop at Walmart, since I got Dave’s money today.

1 Like

i did cook chicken with red sause, with (garlic,tomatoes thym,oregano)
was delicious.:slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.