Why OH WHY did I have that late night cup of coffee?

I did it again…about seven o’clock I decided I craved coffee…had two big cups and then at nine o’clock pm when I went to sleep my trazadone wore off at 2 am so here I am !! booo

5 Likes

i was tempted to have caffiene before bed too lol (coke) but luckily wasnt really thirst

1 Like

When I was seven years old I drank a sixteen ounce cola before bedtime, and I’ve had a really hard time falling asleep ever since.

2 Likes

I often fall victim to the late night coffee craving. I know I shouldn’t but often the best cup of coffee can be had late on. Is mother nature’s way of mocking us!

1 Like

Its was a " No sleep till Brooklyn " experiance, but I am sure you will survive.

1 Like

I have decaf here for just that situation. Maybe you should invest in some.

2 Likes

decaf… oh decaf the slightly bitter decaf… just make some natrually decaf tea. skip the coffee.

Sacriledge !! haha no decaf !!

2 Likes

That’s funny @crimby
!!!

When I was 5 I wanted to eat I was hungry and my mom told me something about the priest said. Some people barely get to eat past the bare minimum. And for that reason I wasn’t allowed to eat that late. I don’t know how that relates exactly but it’s another young bed time story.

I’m lucky I can drink coffee at 5 and be in bed by 9.

Decaf can be good at late at night for this reason.

I’m like that too, now that I’ve developed a huge coffee habit.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.