Why is there an unusual beliefs cat

Why is there a unusual belief categorie when you can;t discuss your unusual beliefs here. You are a bunch of perverts who pervs on other beliefs and than cut them off. Thanks

There is almost nothing we can chat about.

I belief death is nothing

If people with schizophrenia could talk about their delusions they would no longer be delusional.

Its so much better as bottling it up.

This site made me suicidal cause i can;t talk about anything what concerns me. I get constantly banned cut off or closed down. I want this site to be shut down to protect others.The vulnerable

I have a unusual belief lately. It’s like people can hear my thoughts and i want to shake off this thing. Not talking forever about it

1 Like

You can talk about your unusual beliefs only in a recovery context.

9 Likes

@anon84157300. The Unusual Beliefs category is for discussing unusual beliefs in a recovery context. We’re here to help each other overcome delusions, not to encourage them.

We typically shut down unusual beliefs threads for any of a number of reasons, for example: it’s a potentially triggering topic for others, folks are posting on the thread to reinforce each other’s unusual beliefs, or folks are trying to convince others about they’re unusual beliefs.

7 Likes

@anon84157300. Normally you would be suspended for the “perv” comment, but I’m letting it go this once, since your thread topic (other than the “perv” comment) is a good discussion topic.

1 Like

Ooowooo wooo
ooowooo
owwoooooowoo
Barbra Streissand

Discussing unusual beliefs in a recovery context. OK i get it somehow. Being cut off without having a chance to discuss it with the moderator is a different story. GOD

Can a mod explain why I’m new user and when it ends? Next time you take corrective action could you let me know.

3 Likes

@Tyme Reason for setting you at New User: “Advising people to smoke pot and asked someone if they were a TI.”

We set forum members to new user when we see a pattern of concerning posts. Because of this we set the member to new user to prevent them from PMing to other users.

The new user status will end once your posting shows the Mod Team (over a period of time) that your posts comply with forum guidelines.

2 Likes

@anon84157300. The Mod Team are all volunteers and we do not have the time to explain each of our Mod decisions. If you have a concern, PM the Mod Team. New Users can PM the forum staff (including the Moderators)–they just can’t PM other forum members.

3 Likes

I tried and it didn’t worked lol

1 Like

Are we not all volunteers. Older once, younger once, experienced once new once. We all contribute to get something productive happening.

Sheesh! Do you have any idea how many hours the Moderators spend on the forum reading posts and trying to strike a reasonable balance to keep the forum a safe place for forum members? It’s like a full-time job minus the paycheck. We volunteer to moderate the forum because we believe this forum is an excellent resource for folks.

The moderators do their best but are not infallible. If you have constructive suggestions as to how the forum, including the Moderators, can improve, we would like to hear them (post them in the Meta category).

EDIT: Oops! I’m a slow typer. I didn’t realize this thread had been locked in the meantime.

4 Likes