Why i do feel some waves in my brain, please?

Idk if you’ll understand me on what i describe, but i feel some kind of waves in my brain. Waves, which give me weakness, or waves of some other feelings… I hate being like this. I am fed up of concentrating on my brain like this. Its just not ok to feel my brain. Is it a tactile kind of hallucination or a delusion? But its physical here… It looks real…
But its a big part of my illness i find… No one feels his brain and whats happening there like this… I wish i just had more ‘‘intelligent’’ thoughts in the place of those waves and just the feeling of my brain there.
Is it typical for a sz to feel some physical stuff like this? What is the mechanism of the why i experience this, do you have an idea?

Here’s what you need to do, You need to fill a bowl or your bathtub up with ice cold water and dip your whole face and head in for 5 seconds then try to think of something really really funny, This always makes it go away for me, Good luck.

Sorry, but this is a serious problem. In my illness, i was feeling my brain in my head. I wonder now if the meds cause a bit those feelings, while trying to heal me…
I am sure the cold ice water wont help. I have this since long and it lasts… I was just asking why i feel my brain in my head. All my focus is inside my head, its strange…
But what a comment lol…

Hey there, I’m not sure exactly what causes it but i use to feel sharp pains when i thought and focused on my brain, eventually I kept my mind away from my brain and for some reason it seems to help, maybe take something for head aches while your at it…

Never doubt the placebo effect, Good luck with your problem and although I’m sure you already have tell your doctor.

Yes, it seems possible. I was focused too much for too long on my thinking. Maybe that’s why i ended up feeling my brain in my head? Is it a delusion?
But i also have waves now in my head. Maybe those are the brain chemicals? But its not a nice thing. Its one of the reasons i don’t want to go out. I want to be free of those feelings, i am tired to be like this… I want thoughts instead of those feelings, i guess you understand… I know i should go out more, you are right, but my will is a bit dead, my motivation is low after 15 years of isolation…

Im not sure if it’s an hallucination or not, I think it just gets to the point of thinking for so long without a moment’s rest that it takes a toll physically…

Hope you get better, best of luck with it all :crossed_fingers:

The isolation played it role in it probably, what do you think wokieglitch? I know i dwell on this, but i’ll be an e.t. outside after 15 years of isolation, it just makes me sad :frowning: .

Hmmm… well if you can narrow it down to isolation, then that’s probably it, nobody knows you better then you :thinking:

We’re all a little E.T at times :alien:

You might be surprised if you take a chance…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.