Why do I feel like sh!t after 7pm everyday?

I want to know why. Maybe no sunlight? Maybe because I only take caffeine in the morning, last dose at 2pm so its wearing off?

3 Likes

I don’t want to go above 400mg caffeine. I take 200mg to help me wakeup and 200mg at 2pm with my 2mg risperidone to prevent med sedation and sleep.

I like the night hours . . .

1 Like

Do you feel bad after your caffeine wears off? @Bowens

1 Like

I dunno about bad, but I often feel exhausted, yes.

1 Like

I feel like sh!t after i eat lunch but start to feel better again around 7-8 pm

1 Like

I wonder why we feel bad at a certain time. I wonder if its because my AP is wearing off after 7pm because I take my night dose 3mg risperidone at 11pm. When do you take your AP?

1 Like

Im on the injection so every 3 months

1 Like

One pdoc told me injections are better as they are more stable in the blood. He wanted me on Abilify injection back then but I refused as I was afraid of injections and that if I get side effects or want to change dose I am stuck for a long time until the injection wears off. I am on risperidone, I think there is a 2 week injection but its a lower dose than my pills. I wonder if there is an injection of invega equivalent to my 5-6mg risperidone.

1 Like

Just foundout its equivalent to the max Invega dose, 12mg invega oral, 234mg monthly Invega Sustenna or 819mg 3 month Invega Trinza.

1 Like

Felt like â– â– â– â–  everyday and all day when I was on Invega. Now I feel better off it.

But yea night time is supposedly serene but I feel like crap sometimes honestly. I just like the darkness because the cameras in my head wouldn’t work unless they have night time vision. For moments I wanna disappear or just be. Without feeling sorry for existing.

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon. What meds are you on? I am on risperidone so its similar to Invega. Maybe thats why I feel like sh!t.

I’m on this aps called abdin. Hehe
Hope you feel better too. Never tried resperidone. Do you have anti depressants?

1 Like

My Dr won’t prescribe them to me, he doesn’t think I am depressed. I took an AD supplement that increase serotonin like ADs but it made me feel manic.

Idk the science between ads and aps chemical mix. But jovia helped lessen the effects of Invega for me.
Oh cool. What are those supplements? What do you do when you’re manic?

Its called 5HTP 200mg. Do not take it without asking your Dr especially since you’re already on ADs. It interacts badly with ADs as both 5htp and ADs boost serotonin so you will have serotonin syndrome, too much serotonin in the brain. Manic I feel like I am a genius and want to do many hard stuff at the same time, racing thoughts. I also gdt obsessed with religion. Also I get hypersexual and impulsive taking big risks. I am not 100% sure its mania but it matches its symptoms and I don’t feel like myself or normal.

1 Like

OK thanks for the advice. I won’t.
Do you feel restless too. Like you can’t sit in one place in peace… Feel like u have to do something and when ure doing that thing. You look for something else to do? Not sure if it’s add or just side effects of restlessness from the meds. I got this from olanzapine

1 Like

I also get shoppong addiction and spend lots of money unnecessarily.

Same. I buy random things online cause it’s cheaper. Then I can’t wait for it to arrive and always check the freight. Hahaha

1 Like

I think its called akathisia. I had that on Latuda 80mg. There is meds for it but I ended up switching to risperidone. I don’t get restlessness on it.