Why do i become so crazy after getting angry

my mood is unstable i got mad at my mom and brother and now i cant function i am twitching and blasting violent music and earlier i stabbed my chair a bunch of times usually i am just depressed but now i feel like running outside and jumping in a ring and i feel like i could beat 30 people in a fight right now i feel crazy but i dont want to do anything reckless

1 Like

keep calm
and
get help (if needed.)

most of my feelings pass though. It’s been a while since I had a feeling that didn’t pass after a rest.

2 Likes

I think you should talk with your doctor about this and get help.
You can learn how to handle and cope with emotions or have help to help and support to help you through it.

2 Likes

My best friend is bipolar and she gets very irritable at times and she snaps and yells at me and gets angry for no reason. She always notices her irritability and expresses alarm at it. It doesn’t seem to stop her though. Fortunately, I meditate twice a day, for 15 minutes each time, everyday, and I do yoga, for 35 minutes, every day; so, I’m calm as a cucumber, and I just let her blow ups roll off my back like water, which just amazes her.

I keep telling her to meditate every day and learn to do yoga so she can calm down. She keeps telling me she will look into it but she never does. She seems to lack initiative and follow through.

2 Likes

regret bra? do you get regretful for being angry and then just chose to resent yourself instead?

3 Likes

i think i resent myself but feel some regret for doing stuff i did

1 Like

I had a hard time calming down when I was Manic.
Make sure that you talk to your doctor about it.

2 Likes

Sigarino I’m going through the same thing. Its even worse after I sleep for a few hours. I wake up irritable and angry. Even if I don’t take a nap its there. Now I’m schizoaffective and have major depression. I’m going to my pdoc in June to have my meds adjusted. I’m thinking of making some chamomile tea later. Just calm down lay down and close your eyes for a few minutes.see if that helps.