WHO wants to Ban women 18-50 drinking alcohol?

Absurdly ridiculous fN WHO

2 Likes

Oh dear…this isn’t going to end well.

1 Like

This will never happen, even if drinking is awful. So many other better substances out there.

4 Likes

Some people benefit from low doses of alcohol

Helps sociability and has a potential to treat heart disease

I agree and I agree

3 Likes

So it’s just a draft that they likely won’t pass, right? Looks like sensationalist journalism.

2 Likes

Well if we could just learn from history and look at alcohol prohibition in the us no one should ban any drug, people are gonna do them anyway so might as well make it legal and safe.

1 Like

I mean as a habit, it’s awful. Personally was never my thing, I hate feeling drunk. If there’s some medicinal value, I won’t hate on that.

I think its sexism to allow men to drink while banning women from drinking.

5 Likes

Of course it is. I’m calling BS on WHO actually wanting this.

2 Likes

The WHO is pretty corrupt atm. They basically bend over backwards to China and were incompetent in investigating the source of the virus.

But this is next level dumb lol even if it had medical basis (not a doctor but prob not lol) I mean you cant just say every woman should not drink, not gonna happen

But also is the Irish Post a reputable source? Im not Irish so never heard of them, could be like the Washington Times lol

4 Likes

It’s ridiculous. I think it’s fake news

2 Likes

I saw it on tv on Fox News (I don’t watch it my parents do)

Ok yeah definitely fake source now :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Well there you go.

2 Likes

Faux News

2 Likes

I bet it was on Fcker Carlsons show right, I know people who idolize the guy

2 Likes

Omg my aunt does, bless her well intentioned heart.

He’s so cringe.

1 Like

Yeah hes a nut

I dont get why people like him even if they agree all he does is moan about everything

1 Like

I would ban alcohol at all, it just brings people down. Thats why employer allows employee to smoke at work and not drink

2 Likes

Hahaha the legendary stank face!

1 Like