WHO wants to Ban women 18-50 drinking alcohol?

It wasn’t him. It was the day show. Some panel of people discussing it.

2 Likes

Do your parents watch a lot of news? My dad does

Waaay too much

1 Like

They keep it on all day long. So brainwashed. My moms like “I watch the liberal news too”. But she has never once put it on in all her years. That’s a lie. Maybe she put it once but she was disgusted and turned it off right away and considered it as “she watches it”. Lol.

1 Like

Lol yeah I figured. Tbf I dont watch much of the conservative news, it makes me mad because for some reason any news outlet right of center in the US is pure insanity

I dont consider it real news, maybe she doesnt consider liberal media real news. Not equivalent because one is so obviously more biased than the other but I cant really say sht

1 Like

i guess men 18-50 should be banned from eating junk food. if u eat badly and become morbidly obese you wont have the stamina to make babies! and yes we care so much about you being in prime condition to reproduce that we didnt even think of the fact that you may not want to or be ready to

1 Like

drinking heavily when pregnant is bad new so i’d advise against that, in retrospect drinking heavily at any point is bad news, thought for the day ‘dont drink heavily’ lol