Who is going to dress up for Halloween this year?

And if you are, have you decided on a costume? What is it if so?

I myself am probably not going to dress up for it.

2 Likes

Maybe it is too early to ask this question?

Will probably have to do some sort of dress-up or themed makeup for work.

…Meh.

Would rather do it by my own free will and just hand candy out to kids and stuff.

4 Likes

Hmm. . .

Hallows Eve.

Somewhere Within The Eerie Stroke Of Midnight, Very Well Then…, Deceived.

And There’s Candy. Which Is Fun Too.

:purple_heart:

I want to be the wicked witch from Snow White in like a plastic mask,

1 Like

I bought this from Spirit Halloween. I am still waiting to receive it but it looks cool on the model.

9 Likes

My dog will be a piece of sushi- shrimp or ebi to be exact.

5 Likes

I did when I was younger, I loved it. Trick or treating, Halloween parties, it was a lot of fun…

I’ve reached the age where I sit at the door and hand out the candy to the kids now. Sometimes I’ll put on an old mask when the kids come to the door to make it fun for them, but that is about it.

I don’t have any friends anyways so I don’t have any Halloween parties to get dressed up for, I might consider it if I did, getting dressed up is fun.

3 Likes

I don’t get any kids at all out here in the sticks. I might dress up, just for fun though

3 Likes

We get lots of Trick or Treaters here, but my dad hands out the candy so I have no reason to dress up either. And I don’t have any parties to go to.

3 Likes

Oh, I’ve got dozens of parties to go to! Jk I’m a loser lol

5 Likes

I did halloween when I was young but never now. I dont even give anything to kids.

1 Like

Here there were cases where fruits and candies were injected with drugs and toxic stuff.

1 Like

Back when I was a kid you used to hear stories of razor blades put in apples and stuff. Scary.

2 Likes

After looking for a story on this on the internet, it seems like it was more of a myth our parents told us than anything though.

2 Likes

I just might get some latex and homemade fake blood and paint myself up like a zombie and chase my neighbors all day.

LOL! Just kidding. I’m being a naughty Monte. :wink:

I do plan on wearing a Halloween theme t-shirt. I’ll probably find something appropriate at Wal-Mart. :vampire:

2 Likes

Maybe this year I’ll have enough nerve to wear my wizzard hat…to the party here at the Old Folks home.

4 Likes

Don’t have to dress up. Ongoing blood thinner issues mean I explode blood whenever I sneeze. Don’t see a need to spend extra on a costume when all it takes is a whiff of pepper to look like a murder victim.

1 Like

My Dad was a volunteer fireman, and I inherited his dress shirt and badge. And they look good on me.

I just get a lot of sidelong looks from security cops and other cop-like men. Also, I fear someone will ask me to show up for an emergency as a miracle worker. Knot!

2 Likes

I used to love Halloween/Samhain (pronounced so-en btw) but then my Dad died on Oct31 and tho I ****ING HATED him, still kinda took the wind outta my sails

This year I’m gonna be an sz/sza. I’m gonna wear a funny hat. If you’ve ever noticed, on TV whenever they show a mi character, they’re wearing a funny hat, I suppose to signify that they’re odd/weird/strange. Or something.

2 Likes