Who is going to dress up for Halloween this year?

Go for it @pob !

I wish I had a Wizard hat. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I could see dressing up if all I had to do was put on a hat. Maybe I will get one from amazon or something.

1 Like

If I could afford a costume, I’d dress up. I used to make up costumes from stuff around the house, but I have way fewer options now that I lost 100 pounds. Oh well. No biggie. I’ll still pass out candy.

1 Like

There was a house surrounded by cops one year when I was a kid, turns out they where putting drugs in the candy. But that is the only instance of fowl play I knew about. I had heard stores about razor blades and stuff but other than that one expereince halloween was always safe

2 Likes

Go for it!! I want to see pics :grin:

1 Like

Maybe Satan lol

1 Like

Sounds really cool @pob

2 Likes

I’ve never dress up for Halloween but I always wanted to.

This year I will hopefully dress up.

Probably dress up as a zombie

1 Like

I will dress up as lunatic

1 Like

I’m going to wear a witch hat, black dress, and cape to hand out candy to trick or treaters.

The is the first year I’m living in a house (townhouse) instead of an apartment, so I plan on decorating my porch and front yard. I’m thinking purple lights, pumpkins, and two skeletons sitting on the porch playing with a ouija board.

3 Likes

We’re not doing anything for Halloween this year. Our government isn’t doing anything meaningful to stop this fourth wave so we’re staying locked down at home. Bad time to get into a car wreck as our hospitals are barely functioning and have started denying intensive care to some. Another crappy Halloween.

1 Like

I live in a single adults building, and we don’t have any kids, so no Halloween stuff goes on.

1 Like

I’ll be making my usual rushed costume.

Mother Nature.

Flowy dress, crown of flowers.

It’s not great, but it works.

5 Likes

Two years ago I dressed as Shaggy from Scooby-Doo my sister talked me into it, she was Daphne, her husband was Fred. This year I doubt I’ll dress up. If I do I’ll probably be a ghost. I’ve always wanted to be a ghost for Halloween.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.