Who here is doing good?

I’m curios if you guys are doing good these days considering things…

4 Likes

I’m doing as good as possible, considering everything I’m dealing with

3 Likes

I’m holding it together while under a ton of stress. So doing good, I Iguess.

3 Likes

I’m having a bit of stress and some minor symptoms but I’m getting a meds increase starting Tuesday and there’s way more good things than bad things.

2 Likes

Been on the go for only 30% of this week and it wiped me out mentally for real. Physically I was fine but I did experience some breakthrough symptoms like a voice and the insect crawling one. Some mild depression today but I am not in bed and already managed to care for the cats and helped my dad with something.

:smiley:

1 Like

Wow, anybody else doing good or maybe doing less good these days?

I’m doing pretty good, recently got a raise at work and took on some new responsibilities.

2 Likes

I’d say I’m doing well.

(Married to an English teacher.)

:grin:

3 Likes

I’m doing ok, considering I have to much to do

I need to stop spending so much time at the computer

4 Likes

I’m having a good day today. Overall I am doing ok.

2 Likes

I already told you but you failed to read my topic I am your leader they tried to stifle me but I am amazingly sexy

I’m half an hour away and I have a riding crop.

Lemme know if you need the cavalry.

:wink:

3 Likes

I am a bit confused getting mixed messages from the news, but overall I have good days.

2 Likes

I am by no means perfect, and there are still things I would like to improve, but I am doing better than I have ever since I was diagnosed with schizophrenia 17 years ago.

2 Likes

doing okay i guess, i still hear voices pretty regularly but im doing well, able to work, and enjoying life

3 Likes

Im being friendly on the forums, thats good. So, maybe ill be more friendly in general.

2 Likes

doing good here, managing ok even with the new routine, 18hrs a week college is tough but i do more than that, i spend about 4 hrs on my weekly radio show & try & get into my clubhouse when i can, i am mostly always doing something to keep me engaged away from the negative stuff,

I’ll be going into the radio station to help out more soon, they said they’d help me gain new skills like with writing and mixing etc so it sounds fun & i never thought i’d have the opportunity to do that.

no symptoms really so that’s really good, cant complain.

3 Likes

Compared to the hell I was in, every day is heaven.

Compared to most normal people, though, I’m a failure.

Just bouncing between those two on a daily basis.

3 Likes

I’m doing great. Have a lot to look forward to.

2 Likes

I am never depressed which is amazing given the extreme sz negative symptoms I have.

5 Likes