Who here going to take the covid vaccine

There are all sorts of medicines and pharmaceuticals that they claimed and believed to be safe. Take Thalidomide for example which caused a generation of babies to be deformed.

I’m just not rushing straight into it.

1 Like

“A higher viral burden, titre, or viral load often correlates with the severity of an active viral infection.”

the crazy thing is i think they still administer that medication

1 Like

Vaccines are not medicines, they are milder viruses.

1 Like

My ignorance on medical matters leaves me unavailable to comment properly.

I’ll study up before the time comes. I am not saying that I won’t take it, but rather be a little hesitant. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Exactly, is it going to be safe.
That’s a good question.

1 Like

I’ll bet that if I want to travel abroad then I’ll need a vaccine certificate to be let in.

Damn guys from these comments, you guys are making me paranoid of taking the vaccine. Jesus sounds it going be like experimental vaccine, but they put through 1000 of tests before they finalize it.

I will take the proved vaccine…it has to be widely taken by the nation before I will take it.

It’s a super rushed vaccine process.
It normally takes 7 years on the average for vaccines to become finalized.

This is going to be rammed through in under a year.

Volunteers have already died.

nah dont scare me like that man. they wont produce something that would kill you omg they have to go through 1000 of tests first theres phases. Stop scaring with deaths. I need a vaccine to be safe and ready i believe in science that they can do it. There not stupid to make something that would kill you.

I read that too, but aren’t new flu vaccines produced every year for the new strain??

i guess flu vaccines are the anomaly…?

anyone?

Vaccines need to be a bit dangerous to work, they are still much better than the real disease.

2 Likes

I don’t know about updated flu vaccines @anon51377248.

1 Like

Think again 154

1 Like

I’ll be taking the covid vaccine when it comes out.

2 Likes

i just got yearly flut shot, cant wait for covid shot too, hopefully i dont die omg. please god have mercy on my soul. I dont want to die. Damn im scared should take or not now.

1 Like

The vaccine will kill a few individuals, the real COVID killed 1.13M.

1 Like

Don’t be scared, it’s most likely going to be safe but my father and I won’t be getting it right away.

It’s ok @oe1489

1 Like

here’s a good article with an update on vaccines and what not:

2 Likes