Covid vaccine?

idk how i feel about it. im kind of afraid to put something in my body thats only been created within recent months. im not anti-vax but most vaccines have been around for years and years. im not sure about this one.

what do you guys think?

2 Likes

I’ll be first in the queue to get a vaccine.

6 Likes

I think it’s worth the potential risk for frontline medical workers, and the elderly. Personally, I wanna wait and see how the side effects pan out, but I wouldn’t mind ultimately getting the vaccine. Like you said, I’m kinda skeptical about a vaccine that hasn’t been researched very much, but I think the sooner we get a vaccine widely available, the sooner we can get back to “normal”.

2 Likes

My PhD cousin who is a scientist, head of vaccine research at a major pharmaceutical company agrees with you.

I am not anti vaccine as I got my flu shot recently but I am hesitant to take a Covid vaccine that was rushed through the system.

My cousin wants us to take a wait and see approach.

If things go well then I’ll eventually get vaccinated.

3 Likes

I don’t think I can have it cause I’m pregnant.

2 Likes

It’s just a vaccine, the worst it can do is giving you a fever. I’ll take it as soon as I can.

1 Like

I am hoping that my elderly mom will be able to get it soon. Hopefully, the elderly will be near the top of the priority list (after healthcare frontline workers).

I will definitely get it as soon as I am able to as I have underlying medical conditions that put me at increased risk of a poor outcome if I got covid.

2 Likes

I am too lazy to get it. I will take it if my parents do so they bring me with them.

well atleast the world still seems to have a humanistic care about it. The elderly and at risk will get it first.

But the scientific approach would actually have the “Super Socializers” vaccinated first as there the most likely to spread it.

1 Like

I will get it as soon as possible, I hope vaccine immunity doesn’t wear off as quickly as the infected immunity.

2 Likes

they’ve tested them on like forty thousand people, and there’s no side effects that i know of. that’s very promising. the alterantive is getting the virus… and dying. i think i’ll take my chances with the vaccine.

7 Likes

I’m high risk so I would definitely get the vaccine even though it’s risky. Most people who have side effects only have them up to 24 hours.

I want to get the vaccine just so I can go back to normal. Roll it out and shoot us up

1 Like

Does anyone know what age the government is calling elderly?

My shrink said no. Even though they are throwing money at it it’s a dubious thing. You need the proper trials and such and time is something you can’t cheat on…he said a similar thing happened with the SARS virus. Did some bad things to your antibodies…

I’m not getting onboard till it’s proven safe…we’ve pretty well reigned in the infection rate so that is more sensible for me and my family.

1 Like

@SkinnyMe I believe it’s people 65 years and older.

1 Like

I’m torn. I don’t know if I want it or not. It’s made by the same company that makes my risperidone antipsychotic medication, and I don’t really like risperidone.

I’m not sure.

My wife and me will submit to getting the vaccine. My wife is high risk . I’m not but I don’t want to catch covid and bring it home to her.

2 Likes

Hell no. I’m not taking that. Could be anything inside it.

Im gonna take it.
I think everyone should, so we can go back to normal.

2 Likes