Who gives two shitts about billionaires traveling into space!

Am I the only one who sees the purpose of being multi planetary? It’s critical for survival.

4 Likes

That would start by funding NASA not Jeff Bezos having an 11 minute tour of space though. Like I can see funding actual research this is all a show.

2 Likes

It’s critical for the survival of the human species. It’s not critical for the universe at large.

Billionaires also, are not critical for the survival of the human species, or the universe at large.

2 Likes

True but we have about 2 billion years before we need to leave earth and the sun is too hot. There is a lot that could be done with resources right now…

1 Like

I think we can all agree private sector is a lot quicker.

Wouldn’t you prefer your dmv to be private? The competition would allow us to be out within ten minutes.

2 Likes

hahaha a private DMV last time I was at the DMV I was there for three hours. Maybe like an app or internet dmv, or public streamline of gov. apps. like a voting app, a dmv app, the way of the future. It would save trees, and the amazon.

1 Like

Only due to money. The problem here is not that nasa is a government entity, it’s lack of funding. Which we’ll see more of as these big wigs take over, and grow their empires.

Also, dmvs in a private capacity is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve heard of. The last time I was at the dmv to get a license in a new state was 15 minutes. You’re arguing that a government entity be private for lack of organization, which varies by geography? Ridiculous.

2 Likes

No kidding. Never a good idea to keep your mistress on the same planet as your wife.

3 Likes

I would think it is crucial to the human race to learn to keep our numbers in check. We have overrun the planet, and resources are running out. What is there, we have polluted.

If we don’t learn that lesson, we will just continue to make the same mistakes regardless of where we are

3 Likes

hmmm…actually how much does it cost? would i be able to get a ticket for a couple million

2 Likes

Did you just plagiarize? Or are you that creative?

3 Likes

Wait there is a such thing as a fast dmv? I spend hours in there when I go.

2 Likes

We have them in my province. The service is usually worse than the public ones because they hire as cheap and unskilled as possible. Best/fastest results obtained by using online services from government of Alberta site whenever possible.

3 Likes

I would care if it were compulsory that every private space ship be named Challenger. Imagine a world where every billionaire could ride on a Challenger. They like their pictures in the paper so much so riding a craft named Challenger would make headlines. Many times a year too.

:thinking:

2 Likes

I am that creative.

3 Likes

Zing! I didn’t think a schizo on meds could come up with something like that

3 Likes

Have some faith!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.