Who else is also knocked out by his ap? Please, help

So day 3 here on the bigger dose of zyprexa cause I was suffering in the day from fears and somatics…
But gosh, after it take now, its so tough for some 3 hours, that I even was scared that I can die… Don’t take it for yourself, I have this fear of dying from this sz in general, but who else is also really knocked out by his ap after it take? It’s so heavy? My days are relatively fine, but it smashes me in the evening after it take… I can’t switch the zyprexa. Only this med calms my fears and the rest in the day… Maybe I should take it before sleep but am still stubborn… Are the aps always so smashing?..

1 Like

My Saphris smashes me right out and I have to take it morning and night. It’s hard, but I get by.

But here, for 3 hours, I feel so heavy, that I am scared ill die, leaf… OK, I have this fear because of my sz too, but it lifts then too… I can’t even move and I think that I’ll die from this sedentary…
How exactly it smashes you personally? Can you move? Me, I can’t and now this fear even of dying… I’ll put this fear on the sz…

1 Like

No I can still move, it just makes me fall asleep.

Yea zyprexa knocked the living shiit out of me when i took it.

How you do it then in the day if you need to sleep? Now I think that I am a burden for everyone here… Am too sick and this zyprexa is quite heavy… Its smth to can’t move… Idk…

What if I can’t change it wallafish? I can’t…

1 Like

It works well. But made me hungry the whole time.

I craved sugar like a mofo

I just wonder how ill do it with those 3 hours being smashed… Maybe I’ll go to sleep in the future, idk if some of you do this? Do you have to live also with this smashing effect? Gosh, I’ll end up alone with those kind of things…

Are all the aps so smashing in general pals? I think it’ll better maybe once I get out of my negatives… Tell me I won’t die from this smashing effect? Sorry to talk like this but I even can’t move from it for some 3 hours… Its only me who has it so bad? :smirk:… I’ll hope that 10 mgs of zyp is not so much idk… But yeap, I worry that this med will deform my body or I’ll die but those worries are still my illness I guess…

Risperidone makes me sleepy 6 hours a day after I take it. Going to try moving the am dose to midnight. I should be thankful it doesn’t make me uncomfortable and zombie-like anymore.

I used to sleep 10 hours a day on 10mg of zyprexa. I added some decent, regular exercise and most nights I sleep under 8. Only thing different is exercise.

Risperdal kicked my butt, though I was able to keep on working. I compensated with caffeine. Dr. tried prescribing stimulants, but they made me way too tense. Eventually I had him drop the Risperdal to 1mg/day. Doing OK so far.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.