Which video games u like most

I like batman and far cry 4…

2 Likes

I liked Paper Mario: Color Splash for a good time.

2 Likes

Never played far cry4.
Only played 3

1 Like

Batman is awesome. It’s one of last generation games that I love.

I like Tomb Raider and I want to play Rise of Tomb Raider (it’s in promotion on Steam but I haven’t got the money).

I’m playing Mario RPG. It’s fun for me. I love old RPGs.

2 Likes

I like an online MMORPG called Dark age of Camelot. I have to pay a monthly subscription fee but it’s worth it. That gme really relaxes me.

1 Like

Jak 3
Kingdom hearts 2
Devil may cry 3

1 Like

As a child I use to play Space Invaders and PacMan. Who remember them? The only pc game I ever played was Doom which was also about 10 years ago. I did enjoy it a lot.

5 Likes

Pacman? I’ve seen one or two cavemen drawings on youtube.

just kidding lol

3 Likes

I love the old Atari games! I still have my Atari 2600 and cartridges, but the console doesn’t work, or it might be the cords that are the problem. I’ll have to do something about that. I love the old stuff. I have an SNES, but it’s also a little messed up, and for Xmas I bought myself the Sega Genesis retro console. I want to get an old N64; Mario Kart 64 is perhaps my favorite game of all time, and I like Donkey Kong 64 quite a bit, too.

2 Likes

Starcraft 2 , warcraft 3 , darkest dungeon, league of legends,

1 Like

One missingxs game warch ddo

1 Like

Pong. Or Tank…

2 Likes

Fallout 4,Skyrim,Gta V,Skate 3,Metal Gear Solid 5 and many others!

2 Likes

I like Star Wars games on consoles. I used to like RTS games but they haven’t made a good one on console since 2006 which was LOTR Battle For Middle Earth 2. The best Star Wars Games were on the original Xbox, Republic Commando and Battlefront 2. I like Starcraft as-well, but my PC broke and I never replaced it.

I used to love playing games all the time, it was my main hobby. Now I try and play but normally turn it off after 30 mins as I find them over-stimulating.

I usually just watch TV or films now.

2 Likes

I love the Witcher saga, I’ve played them all and loved them all. I like RPGs mostly, such as KOTOR and Pillars of Eternity, among many other games. I have played lots of videogames.

3 Likes

what is Witcher?

I have over a thousand hours on Europa Universalis 4 so I guess I like that game the most.

@sirBoring it is a kick ass first person view rpg.

1 Like

@sirBoring the witcher is an open world rpg style game very interesting,i own the witcher 3 but i dont have the dlcs :\

1 Like

I’m a huge tekken and killzone fan!

2 Likes

Are you good at taken? I play mortal kombat defeat only 19 with kitana