• 1970’s
  • 1980’s
  • 1990’s
  • 2000’s
  • 2010’s
  • 2020’s (so far)

0 voters

1 Like

lol i can’t choose. i like music from all times really.

6 Likes

I liked the music from when I was a teenager the best. I didn’t care much for the 1980’s.

2 Likes

I enjoy all music spread across decades with various genres.

1 Like

I voted for 80’s.
90’s has a lot of great music, but even more crap music. So on average, 80’s has better tunes

3 Likes

The 80s

Madonna
Duran Duran
Nick Kershaw
Culture club
Alison Moyet
Thompson twins
Tears for fears

4 Likes

I really just love exploring new music and finding new artists I’ve not heard before, but who are worth sharing. Nothing wrong with trying to find the joy in the moment you’re in.

2 Likes

I liked the 80’s the best. Although the 70’s and the 90’s were good. The 60’s and the 00’s had some great music too I must admit. I lost track after that and I wasn’t born yet before 1960. I’m talking about pop, rock and r & b of course.

2 Likes

I think it’s pretty subjective and just a matter of opinion. I don’t think any decades music is "better’. To the young people at the time, the music you grow up with will always stick in your mind and will be associated with their youth. So their music is best to them. I mean is Kanye West really greater than Frank Sinatra? To people in the 1920’s and 1930’s big band music is greater than rock. Is 1960’s rock greater than 1970’s rock? Was 1980’s pop really greater than 1970’s pop? Purely subjective

2 Likes

Those are my sentiments too.

2 Likes

I heard a quote once jt was like…

There are only two types of music. Good music and bad music. :notes:
:smile:

1 Like

I heart the 80s.

1 Like

i voted the seventies but I would vote for all categories…still good music coming out.

2 Likes

The 70s was my first choice
If I could vote for a second choice it would be the 90s

1 Like

No. I have a pet rock that is better than Kanye.

Someone had to say it.

3 Likes

They are all great. Music changes over time and with taste. Still. Things like the punk revolution changed popular music in a big way. I grew up listening to 70’s classic like Pink Floyd. Then moved through alternative/punk/metal during the 80’s. I like all decades and don’t really qualify one as better than another.

3 Likes

1960’s or 1970’s

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.