Wheres your next holiday going to be?

I’m aiming for Bali.

It’s quite expensive though.

Wheres your future holiday ?

4 Likes

I said I’d go to Portugal :portugal: if my voices turn out to be not real.

4 Likes

Likely - half an hour away for 3 nights with the family including a boat trip on the lake
Unlikely - i would love to go to Finland

5 Likes

i don’t like long car rides anymore and I don’t fly either. so my next holiday will be somewhere in the Midwest usa. usually I go to Tennessee and go hiking when I need to get away.

but there is a folk music festival in june that im going to. it’s close, just 50 miles down river in Indiana. already got my hotel room booked. don’t really know any of the acts, but that’s ok. hopefully it doesn’t rain.

3 Likes

Don’t do holiday I’m too miserable

2 Likes

Tbh I think I would find a holiday too stressful

2 Likes

My gf and I are planning on either driving out to Colorado (for the weed), or going to Swan Lake, IA again to camp. But, this time, we will be smart and rent a cabin.

1 Like

Maybe Tenerife, but possible Slovenia. I thought Slovenia was a poor eastern european country. Then I googled it and found out they’re wealthy. Lake Bled in Slovenia looks gorgeous.

2 Likes

im going to sweden, already planned.

3 Likes

Didn’t know you smoked weed @SkinnyMe.

2 Likes

Got several planned. Going mountain climbing in the Alps in the summer time whenever weather is good, and doing a week long RV trip to northern France like the beaches of Normandy, and other coastal towns in July, and in beginning of September going to Czech republic to their ‘mountains’ for a week, renting out a house, and in October or November we’re going to Morrocco for 2 weeks (not official yet on which month) and going to the Philippines in March or April of next year for a month, visiting my stepmom’s family, and going to Palawan (Dad has a house in the Philippines) and yeah that’s the plan for the next year. Not including all the smaller weekend and day trips il be doing lol

1 Like

I have a family wedding in June. Should be really fun, maybe a bit stressful but I’ll just take my klonopin and enjoy myself.

2 Likes

Hopefully heaven but possibly hell.

2 Likes

I’m going to surprise my mother in law for Christmas. She lives in Indiana.

2 Likes

Norway, most likely. My dad invited me to come visit this summer

2 Likes

To the beach or mountains.

2 Likes

@Wave,
I don’t. My gf does.

2 Likes

I’m going to the UK in 2 weeks and Barcelona in November.

1 Like

I’m planning a road trip to Alaska in 2021.

2 Likes

by train
Swiss Alps

not going to be getting on a plane again
because of Climate Emergency