Where you planning your next holiday to?

Its definately the Maldives for me.

Im planning for end of October…

Where u going on holiday next?

2 Likes

Most likely Southern Norway to visit my father.

2 Likes

I want to hike the Müllerthal Trail in Luxembourg.

2 Likes

I am going to Cyprus in two weeks with my family. Should be a good holiday.

I am saving hard to go back to Tokyo.

2 Likes

Idaho, going to visit my great aunt

2 Likes

Denver, Colorado. Was gonna go September but now have a job I don’t wanna call out too much this early.

2 Likes

spain, spain, i mean spain

1 Like

I don’t think I will ever fly again and I don’t even have a passport anymore since my name change.

I might be driving interstate to the Gold Coast where I used to live for a week or two at the end of the year or possibly in October .
I can’t drive there by myself because I’m a pretty bad driver and would perhaps get lost and would not dare drive by myself but my mum will drive with me is the plan as she plans on visiting me from Sweden and then we drive to the Gold Coast from NSW.

It will not be a holiday holiday and we will be living in a camping place because that’s all we can afford and if we can’t afford that we might have to sleep in the car or with my father I had delusions he is not my real father but someone else is.

If I ever win any money I’d like to do a couple of weeks in Japan. That place is whack but very expensive!

1 Like

they are selling an island for £1.4m here, its pretty cool but idk if i could do it

1 Like

I’m going to Hawaii for my tenth wedding anniversary,

But that’s all the way in March.

1 Like

Maybe Arizona next January.

1 Like

My cousins grew up in japan and speak Japanese.

I was there for two days visiting them.
Was nice.

Hope you get to visit Japan .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.