Where do you want to travel? ✈️

Rouge how many country have u travelled…:revolving_hearts:🖒

I really want to visit Germany. I am very fond of the people and the country as a whole.

2 Likes

Been to America and Japan. Lived in the states for two years back in the noughties!

2 Likes

Been Rep of Ireland,France twice,Spain,England few different places + Scotland
On the list to travel
Germany Xmas Market
Austria
Cuba
Kenya
Australia
New Zealand
Greece

1 Like

Syberia :heartbeat::heartbeat:… i want to live at there so much.i wish i can afford. :broken_heart:

1 Like

I wanna go to some beach in england when I lose weight. Would be so fun. Would have had to made friends by then thou that like that kinda thing. I don’t like travelling out of UK.

1 Like

I traveled by car to the east coast, halifax. Was pretty cool, though the 5500 km drive wasn’t pleasant.

I would like to go to switzerland as i have citizenship there. Maybe to india, thailand and taiwan too one day. Oh and russia. Not sure why, i just want to see how they live or somethings.

India, Iceland, Ukraine

Especially Iceland. All these the waterfalls, glaciers, lagoons, black sand beaches, mountains, desert, hot springs, old mossy lava fields, quaint little towns and fishing villages, the midnight sun in summer, and the northern lights in winter. I found so many cool places through travel blogs. Can’t wait travelling there.

I’ve been to most places in the USA. I’ve lived in New York and Louisiana. I highly suggest New Orleans in general, but experiencing Mardi Gras or VooDoo fest is a definite bucket list for those of you who have never been.
Hawaii is amazing and beautiful. I’ve been to Mexico a few times, Canada, Bahamas and Jamaica.
I should preface that I want to go everywhere before I die and learn about every places food culture. But in order of where I want to go is as follows…
Australia (my favorite accent and the men are gorgeous! Lol)
Maldives
Trinidad and Tobago
Spain
Italy
New Zealand
Singapore
Greece
South Africa
Czech Republic
Tokyo
Iceland
Istanbul
Barbados
France
Belgium
Netherlands
Sweden
Ireland
Scotland
England

Ok so pretty much everywhere, but those are my top destinations.

:zombie: