Where do you buy Sarcosine from

I ordered 4 x 180 and paid… 104 US + 35 US Shipping and today when I picked it up from Canada post, I had to pay 30 bucks CAD for custom duty =(

Wish we had it locally. I went to some store to check and they did not know what it was. I asked the pharmacist if they could get it for me, she said don’t think so.

Hmmm… There was a trade deal recently between Canada and Europe. Maybe you don’t have to pay customs duty from Europe?

Contact these guys in Luxembourg(click the contact us link) and ask them about customs.

2 Likes

Thank you I ill check it out. Now i have for 6-8 months I think?
But the shipping is like 50 bucks

Honestly I wanna support the ad On this forum. I’ll see when the time comes.

1 Like

Have you tried Smart Powders? They ship internationally. They’re a bit more expensive than Powder City, but Powder City does not deliver to Canada, only Smart Powders will ship internationally. I can’t tell you exactly how much shipping will be, you’d have to put it in your cart and fill out the address. If it’s too much you can always not go through with buying it, or immediately cancel the order.

I tried Smart Powders and was happy with the results. I’d still be buying from them if I had the money, but my budget only allows for like 15 dollars total for sarcosine (USD)

Link to FAQ that includes their shipping policies:
https://smartpowders.com/faq/

1 Like

Wow! That’s kinda expensive for shipping costs. :confused:

@shutterbug Are you taking sarcosine? If so, are you finding the shipping costs from US to Canada to be that steep?

1 Like

I think about $15 last time. I’d have to go look.

I buy mine from www.ProFrontal.com , they sell a product that is a blend of sarcosine and NAC (N-Acetyl-Cystine). It seems to work better than straight sarcosine and it it is of high quality, better than some of the others out there.

Yeah I use ProFrontal as well.