Where are people?

I t bothers me that only about 50 people are participating in this site,post or reply.What happen to others.Someone is probably watching what’s happening here,but they don’t participate in discussion.I wish the forum becomes more alive.

2 Likes

I’ll make a poll.

2 Likes

Good idea…I encourage new members to make some contribution.It’s better feeling once you became active,because you will find your place in this community.

Yeah I am kind of surprised at how inactive this site is because there are so many people with schizophrenia all over.

It’s kind of nice having it more personal though.

3 Likes

I joined about a month ago but idk how to make a topic :joy: I just reply a lot

2 Likes

They sometimes post selfies though, the inactive members. I don’t know why. Actually I do it’s because they Don’t start any threads.

1 Like

You will aways get lurking on forums. Just the way it goes.

I quite like the mix of people here.

1 Like

Ive been told that being on this forum isnt real. Like none of the people in this forum are in your real life. Maybe that has something to do with it.:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

What’s the reasoning behind this poll?

I don’t know about that.I think if you are active,even if it’s not much,you can post some things from your life,and ask a question about your problems.Here is different from real life,but you are anonymous,and you can vent if you are feeling low.

1 Like

@anon10648258 I redact my statement about what I said. I dont want to be in the way of your anger.

You can ask moderators if you are having problems.

1 Like

I’m not mad at all, @DNA. I’m sorry that I have offended you.

I’ve deleted the poll for you.

2 Likes

I haven’t been on the internet bc I’ve been giving my phone a rest. Also it’s spring here in the USA so I’ve been spending a lot of time outside.

2 Likes

Forum health stats say we’ve been continuing to have steady growth over the entire past year. There will always be peaks and valleys, but in general, we’ve been growing.

6 Likes

I would like some refreshment.

@Cindy10 on the front page of the forum to the upper right is a box that says + New Topic. Click on that. Type in the topic name. Below that select the board ie dx’d other, meds, lounge… below that enter the body of your message. Try it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Cindy10 if you have any further questions, you can always @ me, @anon9798425 @Rhubot or @Moonbeam. You can also @discobot, our automated assistant bot, for basic inquiries.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I just checked the forum stat plots for the past year.

There are always peaks and valleys in the data when you look at shorter time periods.

With that said, there are clear trends in the data plots over longer time periods.

For example, looking at the data plots for the past year:

1. There is a downward trend in the number of new account registrations
  2. There is a downward trend in new contributors
  3. There is an upward trend in the number of engaged users (the number of users posting or “liking” posts)
  4. The number of new topics is relatively flat
  5. There is a downward trend in the number of posts
5 Likes