Where are people?

This is probably due to the increased security measures we’ve taken, limiting the number of spambots and trolls.

1 Like

I hope moderators don’t resend me for this thread.

I haven’t noticed any trends. Not noticed a decrease either. I’m not in the forum as much as before so maybe I’m not there enough to notice

No worries @anon70049667. It’s a fair question.

1 Like

I just wanted to make more effort for new users.

1 Like

Thank you so much! @CoCo @Ninjastar
I’m going to try it right now ! :joy:

3 Likes

I think this forum is more active than most mental health forums.

5 Likes

There is always a slight dip in the summer when students are under less stress. But overall, we’re growing steadily.

1 Like

glad to hear that

There’s always a lot who read and don’t post. They are still part of the community. Just silent members. Interesting to see the stats @Moonbeam posted. I’d imagine it will all even out with time. Many people move on and get a life so to speak and don’t need the boards anymore.

Interesting thread and worth a look.

6 Likes

@rogueone I’ve looked at the data plots going back to 10/2013. It’s really interesting stuff. I’m a nerd – I love analyzing data! :nerd_face: (snorts and pushes glasses back up da nose)

5 Likes

I’d find it interesting too! I like hard data. My mind is rather disorganized in a lot of respects but scientific inquiry and data is always interesting! Patterns within patterns!

2 Likes

This makes me think of @shutterbug – He always said he had a knack for recognizing patterns.

2 Likes

He can also rock a silk paisley tie.

3 Likes

@rogueone,thank you for finding the thread is important

There is a poll that @DNA made,and it shows that 30% of people are bored with activity on this site.

I mostly lurk here, but I try to post whenever I can. :grin: I post in the Meme thread sometimes.

2 Likes

I think some people just have trouble interacting, expressing themselves.
I know on certain meds I couldn’t think to respond.
Maybe they’re shy or socially awkward or whatever.
Im very fond of the people that do post, even if I don’t always interact.
It’s a bit creepy to think of people lurking though

2 Likes

Sometimes I read and don’t post bc I don’t have anything to add or don’t know what to say

4 Likes

Tons of stuff on here that I cant relate too or dont know what to say.

2 Likes

Seems like there is a turnover of people who post, like generations after generations of passing people. Now its fairly new since I’ve been here. There was a thread about this a couple months ago or so and people started posting then. Needs to come up… to give people courage and make them feel wanted.

2 Likes