When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I thought all llamas were naturally ninja-ish.

4 Likes

Lol

7 Likes

Haha – I can’t believe this picture exists!

5 Likes

Hey springs around the corner you know

3 Likes

Maybe I will
 Blossom ?? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I don’t think i ever will! grow up i mean :slight_smile:

I didn’t think much of my future at school, :frowning:

3 Likes

I wanted to be an astronaut. Became a pilot. Wasn’t smart enough to be an astronaut. I wish I could still fly though commercially. Can’t do that because of diagnosis and meds but I talked to an airline about being a simulator instructor for Canadian Regional Jets. I don’t have a type rating in that aircraft so I would have to get one.

You can do it all in a simulator. I am supposed to hear back by Friday. I have been out of the cockpit a while and would need some refresher training but it would be cool.

I have a really good job already though that pays well. I also have an interview tomorrow with Harley Davidson. I also like Harleys.

I need to stop looking for new jobs. I am always looking.

5 Likes

What I wanted always revolved around Wilderness. When I was young, I always dreamed of moving to the Yukon or Alaska, living off the land.

When I was older and went back to college, my first choice of careers would have been with natural resources. But they told me they wouldn’t be hiring for 10 years, government cutbacks and what not. So I went for my second choice, which was visual design

3 Likes

I wanted to be a concert pianist and a jet fighter for the military

6 Likes

NBA player I think

3 Likes

I wanted to be an archaeologist and a writer.

I became a writer and this one farm I lived on was built over a Native settlement, so I did get to find
artifacts a lot. It was kind of like a low budget version of being an archaeologist.

5 Likes

Garbage man
 Really

5 Likes

I wanted to join the Army and become a soldier.

What can I say? I grew up in the era of Reagan and Rambo.

I ended up joining the Air Force instead, and became an airman.

7 Likes

When I was a kid I wanted to be a professional worldwide gamer to win million $ tournaments and have my own brands of gaming products like Fata1ity the gamer. But when I grew up I realized its much easier to be a Dr since I had the required grades up until my first semester of university when I got diagnosed with psychosis.

I was put on Abilify and I was able to do the remaining 5 semesters but my grades went down by a lot, least affected area was math, I got my degree in kinesiology in 2019 but didn’t have the grades to specialize in physiotherapy or athletic therapy, extra year master.

My advisor suggested I redo classes where my grades were low but I said fk it I already lost many years. I just wanted to work and build a family which I couldn’t do either. I was only able to work long term on 80mg Latuda. Now on 6mg Risperdal I stay in bed 24/7.

3 Likes

I thought about doing that after I got sz, it pays very well here over 20$/h, minimum wage is 13.5$ here. But I can’t even do that now.

5 Likes

A veterinarian! As I got older it was computers.

7 Likes
3 Likes

First I wanted to be a writer, i read a lot and wrote a lot of stories
 Then I wanted to be a doctor. A psychiatrist or a surgeon. I also wanted to be in a band.

When I got older I wanted to open a cafe/ restaurant 
 I still do or probably a catering company. I still want to write, though have not in awhile.

6 Likes

Flying airplanes is hard, I have a cousin who is an airplane engineer.

3 Likes

Oh I never flew any aircraft. Airmen is just the term for lower ranking enlisted people in the AF.

I had the opportunity to become an enlisted pilot but I didn’t. I kinda wanted to be a helicopter pilot. I probably would’ve been deployed a lot.

3 Likes