When was the last time you went to a mall?

it’s been awhile for me. i think it was 3 years ago at christmas. i always feel so out of place at malls, it seems like every teenager on earth is there hanging out. mostly i do my shopping online.

I honestly can’t remember. I was a mall rat when I was a teenager though.

1 Like

yeah me too. i spent all my lawn mowing money on new clothes and music haha. i had a lot of nice clothes and questionable music.

1 Like

Decades ago… 15

1 Like

I haven’t been to a mall in at least 5 years. Malls were dying when I was growing up. The mall that used to be in my city shut down in 2008 and currently they’re building a amazon warehouse there now.

2 Likes

I used to go to malls to drink coffee with friends, its a coffee shop in the middle of the mall surrounded by walking people and stores.

1 Like

But now I can’t bcz of schizophrenia.

1 Like

Years ago.

1 Like

Only to get to dollarama which is right by the door. Oh and last year to get my daughter some runners

1 Like

I never shop at malls though, they’re always more expensive than single stores and online. I may eat there on occasions but never shop.

1 Like

Wow. It’s been at least 8-10 years

1 Like

I think it was last March when I was in Chicago. Only because I was right next to one at my hotel. But the closest mall is a half hour away from where I live. I hardly ever go. When I was a teenager we would go like every weekend. Indoor malls have lost popularity. People don’t wanna shop at them. They prefer online shopping or an outdoor shopping center. At an outdoor shopping center you can get what you want and get out quickly. Thats something that people want.

2 Likes

i heard a lot of people go to the mall to get their steps in for the day. they will just walk through the mall for a couple hours as they exercise.

I visited the “mall of America” which is the biggest mall in the USA. That’s my claim to fame which I bring up at every opportunity.

3 Likes

Like last week 1515

1 Like

I do this with friends while drinking coffee.

1 Like

Would that be the Randall Park Mall?

Probably five or six years ago.

1 Like

Nah it was the rolling acres mall.

2 Likes

Couple weeks ago. Went with my ma, bought some shirts that are too small and cant take back lol

1 Like