When is the last time you got angry/mad

Is it long ago or it’s only recent in your memory?

I don’t really get angry.
I don’t let things get to me like that. I believe anger is a choice. Maybe not the feeling of being angry, but how you choose to react to it.

2 Likes

When i couldnt use my portable engineering mail box to mail my alt goblin gliders from the auction house, because you need level 50 northend engineeeing to use the mailbox, so i had to fly back to my garrison to use the mail box. Then when i finally climbed the mountain and glided down, i havent unlocked flying in that expansion yet, i almost died to the mobs guarding the monster i wanted to tame with my hunter.

It was more of a story of irritated to accomplished.

Just a few days ago, I was gaming on a phone playing a game meant for a console with a controller. You’d be facing your reflection and the reflection would do one of four actions, raise left arm, raise right arm, laugh, or act surprised. You’d have four buttons and each button was a different one of those actions, and you’d have to mimic what you saw. It started out slow but by the time it neared the end you’d have to react in half a second.

This was never any problem when I played this game with a controller, but on a phone there were four virtual buttons on the screen and half the time you pressed them they just didn’t register the input. I sat there for one and a half hours doing this, each try taking about 1 minute. It was infuriating because I’d get to the last one or two mimics and the buttons just wouldn’t recognize my input. I was so angry at the game. When I finally got past it I was so relieved.

The game is Crono Trigger, it’s an event at the beginning of the game called the Millenial Fair.

1 Like

Did you unlock the cat and crono doll? I vaguely remember that one of the rewards is cat food aswell.

1 Like

There are so many gradations of my anger, but the last time I felt really, really angry was in the mental hospital. I had just come in, and I saw this ad on tv about donating to Amnesty International, a human rights organization. I believed my human rights had been violated, so I decided to call them. When I did call they kept telling me to quit calling them. So then I finally said, “We have Daniel Ortega here, and we’re going to shoot him in the head if you don’t pay attention to my case.” (Daniel Ortega was the leader of the Nicaraguan Sandinista government. I figured that because they worked for Amnesty International they would know who Daniel Ortega was, but if they did know they gave no indication of it.) So, after I hung up the psych nurse called me back to this room. She had a mental health aid with her. She told me in this very syrupy, sweet voice that I had threatened someone with violence, and because of that she was going to put me on Haldol. I don’t really hate a lot of things, but I loathed that drug. I was so angry that she was doing this to me. I tried to explain to her that Daniel Ortega was the leader of a foreign country, and there was no way I could have actually hurt him, or anyone else, but she stuck to her position. Like I said, I was livid. I told her that I was going to remember this, and I was going to remember her. (That came out more violent than I intended. I didn’t include acts of violence in the way I would remember her. I was thinking more in terms of a social snub, or something like that.) When I left the hospital they took me took an assisted living center where I behaved like a pernicious ass.

2 Likes

Yes I always unlock all the prizes, the poyozo doll, crono doll, and the cat. They were all easy except for the Crono doll. I know you can put off the Crono doll for awhile, but I like to get it out of the way at the start.

I really wish the iPhone version had the animated cutscenes.

1 Like

I recently got angry at a co-worker of whom I wanted to kill.

1 Like

I never wanted to kill anyone but I understand.Three years ago I was very angry at one of my co-worker,or manager.I remember I was so angry that I showed it,I normally don’t showed my anger.I pointed middle finger straight at him and thrown a paper with file in front of him to show my anger.I never did that many years working with him somehow

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @Gtx1990. It’s difficult to conceal one’s emotions especially if the emotions are extreme. However, my anger has now gotten me into a lot of trouble.

1 Like

Five minutes ago when random child squirted a bottle of paint in the chair…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.