When is March FDA news on Iti-007 coming?

Does anyone have news on whether the iti guys are planning to apply to the fda? They were supposed to meet this month. They had some bad ph3 trials, if they do apply what is the likelihood they will be approved?

1 Like

I hear that they already failed…

1 Like

Where did you hear that far cry? Can u give me a source?

I am not 100% sure…

1 Like

Then why did you say they failed?

1 Like

I am waiting for min 101…???

1 Like

Iti and min 101 are similar drugs. If iti fails min-101 might too.

1 Like

Yes i know it…

1 Like

Iti had a secondary endpoint of negative symptoms.

1 Like

It treats depression too…

1 Like

A low dose of iti is basically min-101, 5ht2a antagonist. And since it wasn’t good for negative symptoms how will min-101 be?

1 Like

Min101 Hits sigma receptor too.which is good for mood and cognition too…

1 Like

Negative symptoms have nothing to do with mood. As for cognition, that is an entirely different domain of symptoms.

I have read online that sigma-2 antagonism “modulates dopamine”. That isn’t very specific though, does it increase or decrease it? Where exactly? Those are important questions to know the answer to.

1 Like

Lets wait and watch…min 101 has been passing all its phases. .so it will be interesting to see 3rd phases…take care and good moring .i am having trouble to fall asleep…

1 Like

Good night @far_cry0. Cyu tomorrow.

1 Like

No one answered the original question. Does anyone know the answer?
Bueler?

1 Like

I’ve got an rss feed directly from the iti007 guys, so as soon as there’s any news on anything from them I’ll post it. But i bet @firemonkey will beat me to it anyway. He always does. :smile:

2 Likes

If you have an rss feed from them you will definitely beat me on that score. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes