When i contemplate about suicide.. i feel happy am i psycho or psychotic.?

Not psycho nor psychotic but depressed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I suffer suicidal thoughts daily. They can range from I wish I was dead to what’s the fastest way to commit. Then my doctor asked that I challenge those thoughts as to how would I handle the pain to what do I want to get out of dying today verses in 2 years? If it’s suffering, how do I truly no I’m going to suffer. Your not alone and the some of us struggle on that fine line of life or death, but you are loved by me because I understand!

1 Like

Mere life me risk lene ka samay aa gaya hai. Isliye man udash bhi rahta hai. Ab bach nahi sakta far cry.

2 Likes

@anon68148378 sarkari kaam mat chodna… paar consaltancy bhi kollna hai…

1 Like

@far_cry0 I had been seriously depressed when I was on Risperidol and Seroquel. The depression started on the third month after I took this cocktail. Very, very, very dark time for a human. It lasted for about one month. I even had no energy to get up in the morning. I mean I wanted to get up but failed to stand up and get away from the bed… I hope your doctor has enough knowledge about the depression this cocktail meds can bring in.

2 Likes

I cant get up early in the morning too… i get up around 9.30 odd time green6… u could be right…

1 Like

No, it’s not get up late, it’s not get up at all because you have no energy to sit and walk away from the bed. What you had is just the start of a process of depression.

2 Likes

@far_cry0, muzhe 50 hazar tankhah milta hai, bibi, bachhe, maa hai, achhi life hai, par pata nahi mai life se kya chahta hu. Mai lagta hai majbur kiya ja raha hu. Par koun hai mai nahi janta. Ya to kuch karunga ya marunga, injection bhi ek rasta hai.

Kya boll reheho … abilify kaam karna choddi hai kya… kuyn injection ka baat nikalreheho… aap ko pata hai… @anon93437440 bhai injection lete hai …6000 ic per month…!!!

Nahi yaar, koi symptoms nahi hai, par man badlne ke liye jaroori lagta hai. Jo bhi hai dimag me hai. Dimag se risk hatane ke liye ya to injection ya olanzapine hi thik hai.

1 Like

Hey @anon35453467 my honkie bro why do u touch very sensitive issue at first… see u got flagged… i didnt do it i promise…

I know ur innocent…haha plz be careful just a heartfull of request…

7 Likes

U should have inspired or motivated me… okay its okay tho…i take it i take it…

8 Likes

@far_cry0 I know you didn’t flag me. Key words probably initiated sz_admin to flag my post.

I still consider myself new to the forum as I did not know about all the rules and unacceptable topics to post.

1 Like

Can i use the word naive here… @anon35453467 i am naive by nature ur too…dont take it otherwise… u are my sweet friend…!!!

3 Likes

@far_cry0 There a list of words that the forum server software scans and if anyone posts those words, that post will automatically get flagged. Yeah, you’re a pal too.

1 Like

Hey @green5 when u were on rispridal and seroquel combo what were ur doses…?? I am on 3mg rispridal and 25mg seroquel…!!

Don’t suicide farcry try to like the life as it is, you are young and cool , I respect you, don’t hurt yourself , see life beautiful in all the bad situation you are in … I support you emotionaly

3 Likes

Thank u all guys… this show how i am popular in this forum… i accept love u showered to me… i am greatful to u all man … love ya ll…

11 Likes

Hope you are feeling better @far_cry0. We’re you able to get ahold of your doctor?

3 Likes

I love u @far_cry0. I love your broken English sense of humour it really makes me smile.

Stay strong brother

3 Likes