Childhood holiday memories
Food great
Love it there
:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

about a year ago to Mexico

2 Likes

Never knew that day! That sounds cool!

I’ve never left the U.S., don’t even have a passport. I guess I’m just not much of a traveler. I’ve never even been to the western half of the country, farthest west I’ve ever been is Kansas City, Missouri.

1 Like

I went to the canaries about 15 years ago. Haven’t been on a “real” holiday since.

3 Likes

never went anywhere besides mexico (that was 17 years ago…) would only go to certain places though…

1 Like

Hmmmm not sure…I guess living in Washington was like a 3 month holiday. last December

haven’t gone anywhere since

1 Like

Just came back from the beach yesterday.
Spent a week there.
Really had a good time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

During my vacation this summer, I have been on a trip on the North Coast of the Saint-Laurent river, estuary and gulf, until the tiny village of Natashquan. You can watch on Google Maps to see where Natashquan is. It is REALLY far from Québec city. I drove 2300 km with my car. :slightly_smiling_face:

In September 29, I am supposed to go on a trip to Lisbon. Unfortunately, I’m actually in a breakdown so I will probably can’t go and can’t be reimbursed by the travel insurance. :frowning:️

1 Like

At least 7 years ago

1 Like

About 5 years since I went further than 70 miles.

1 Like

Gosh i wish i could like go to japan or mexico. Those are both on my bucket list. I’d go straight to Mexico city. Not sure where I would go in Japan though. Tokyo seems like a good place to start but I’m anxious in crowds.

2 Likes

That’s pretty funny because both those cities are huge. I’m not 100% sure if it is still true but Mexico City has around 20+ million people and Tokyo had around 12+ million people last time I checked. The first and second most populated cities in the world followed by New York. Things may have changed.

1 Like

I went to Vermont this summer, I had so much fun w/ my partner.

2 Likes

Also Mexico City does have 20million people, and it can get crowded, yeah.
I live there and sometimes it’s hell.

2 Likes

hey bunny, I heard the trains can get crazy…but I’m sure your use to it~

2 Likes