When did you last go away on holiday?

Mexico has a lot of dedicated citizens. There is a huge culture of being native shared by all.

Japan has a lot of culture too that I would like to see. I’m sure the night life is great.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve been to Mexico plenty of times. It is real nice. People joke around a lot.

3 Likes

Ah! The trains in the subway do get ridiculously crowded, sometimes you can’t even breathe. I avoid rush hour or else I get panic attacks, it’s sorta awful tbh :disappointed:

Yes we are jokers lol

1 Like

Reminds me of this (trigger warning [no pun intended])

1 Like

Is there really a lot of Catholics in Mexico? And if so what variety or the most majority?

Yes there are. In Mexico D.F. there are a significant number of people who worship La Santa Muerte also.

I went to Atlanta to visit my sister last month but I am thinking about taking a trip soon to see Guns and Roses live. I haven’t seen them since 1987. And I want to see Shania Twain next year.

Not sure if concerts count as vacations

1 Like

Brandon lol. It’s 3 hour drive. Before that it was 4 years ago to grand forks which is about the same distance. But in May I’m taking my daughter to Chicago. That’s a big deal for us!!

1 Like

Saint Death? I didn’t know there was such a thing lol

1 Like

Yeah, only drug cartels & gangs worship La Muerte.

Last month, in August. I went to Stockbridge, MA.

1 Like

Yeah sadly. It’s a shame. Nice avatar by the way.

1 Like

Only one of those 3 is in the top ten most populated cities (Tokyo at number 8)

Yeah it sure does change every year. Would you be able to share the top 8?

It’s ridiculous how big some cities are :open_mouth:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_proper_by_population

Can’t remember taking a holiday

This Spring we went to Switzerland and Netherland.

We have a good time.

2 Likes

That is cool. I guess I was mistaught. Hah maybe only taught about cities in the Americas.

1 Like