What's your spirit animal

The test I took said snake but I say owl.

1 Like

Obviously :expressionless:

6 Likes

How does one take the test? My Chinese zodiac animal is the Dragon

would be interesting ^^

I got ‘The Butterfly’…

Take the test here—>

1 Like

Tiger or dolphin.both of them ok for me but dolphin is more close to me because i love to dive and look and chase the fish at sea lol😁

2 Likes

I’m a deer…

3 Likes

Awwww a pwetty wittle deer…nothing cuter than a doe

I’m the owl !! Who else wanted to be owl but failed miserably huh? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hilariously, JJ, you helped me find my spirit animal. I was on a goofy site that gave instructions on how to find it (send a mental invitation for it to present itself and then pay attention over the next several days). After I did it, a family of barred owls returned to the tree outside my window, and you posted several pictures of barred owls, etc.

Haven’t heard much from barred owls since, but there you go. My roommate got a squirrel.

2 Likes

I got the owl! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Im a snake, it is revered as a powerful totem representing the source of life. When the snake spirit animal appears in your life, it likely means that healing opportunities, change, important transitions, and increased energy are manifesting.

Actually kind of true for me.

And here as well, so:

1 Like

Mine’s a lion. Because I say so.

8 Likes

I was the Butterfly…

Butterfly Power Animal. Symbol Of Change.The Soul Creativity. Freedom Joy And Colour.

Sounds about right to me! :wink:

I’d say you can have it. Don’t ask the other way, though! Lions showing up on the streets of Lisbon might be a problem.

1 Like

Maybe something wild and difficult to control would happen :scream:

1 Like

I got a fox…wow I knew it lol

4 Likes

You rigged it so you would get fox I bet

I only took it once