What's your favourite, you have it all the time ... Desert?

My favourite desert is an ice cream sandwich.

2 Likes

Brownies, French silk pie, homemade chocolate chip cookies.:cookie::cookie::cookie::pie::pie::pie:

3 Likes

We very rarely have dessert in our house, when we do it is usually waffles with honey. My favourite dessert of all time is pumpkin or lemon and meringue pie.

1 Like

Apple pie …

1 Like

I’ve personally taken a liking to the Mojave.

6 Likes

I was going to say the Sahara. With whipped cream on top.

4 Likes

Although severely handicapped by muscular TB, my late Mom, a paraplegic, used to make the best lemon meringue pie. So whenever I can get it I have a piece of lemon meringue pie with a tear in my eye.

4 Likes

It is nice to have fond memories of your mum and things to remember her by. Thankfully I still have my mum, but I am sure I will think of her too when eating Scottish oatcakes, black pudding and porridge.

1 Like

Mine is warm peach cobbler

1 Like

Apple pie with ice cream
Sticky toffee pudding

5 Likes

Ooooh I think I’d like to have that all at once.

Eclairs 15151515

3 Likes

Mmmm good. Eclairs good. By the way, what’s 151515… Mean?

@Unclehenry

You have to type 15 characters in length. Otherwise, you get an error message pops up. You can type ANY additional characters, but I like to type 15 until there are 15 total characters in the post.

1 Like

Thanks. Still learning.

1 Like

Cookies, ice cream, frozen yogurt, and eclairs.

1 Like

Any time. Feel free to ask. I’m still pretty new at this, too.

Chocolate cheesecake

1 Like

My Mom told me growing up that the easy way to remember ‘desert’ and ‘dessert’ was that a camel only had one hump…like a desert only has one ‘s’. :wink:

`And for dessert, you can remember liking 2 scoops of ice cream…2 of the letter ‘s’.

3 Likes

PatrickT,

I needed a laugh, and I saw that you posted. Lol! You were serious… gonna haft document this. Teehee

2 Likes