What's your favourite, you have it all the time ... Desert?

Good one. Love it.

1 Like

If you microwave a brownie and put it in a bowl then put vanilla ice cream on top of it, and then heat up some chocolate syrup and drizzle that on top, it’s really good. I used to do that with these gourmet chocolate chip brownies a nearby restaurant made. I don’t live near that place anymore though so no more wonder sundaes.

8 Likes

We learned there are two S’s in strawberry shortcake abound only one in sand.

2 Likes

When I was a kid my mom told me to remember it as a dessert having more calories than a desert and, by extension, an additional letter s.

1 Like

Tiramisu. Sinful, but delightful. :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I like cheese cake.

4 Likes

Raspberry cheesecake! Actually, raspberry anything.

2 Likes

I make a lemon blackberry cake that’s really delightful in the summer. Actually, maybe I should make it now. Blackberries are on sale this week for some reason.

2 Likes

Bakery soft sugar cookies right now.

2 Likes

That’s my favorite, except instead of chocolate syrup I use hot fudge. Its amazing.

1 Like

I would prefer hot fudge but I didn’t think you could get it at a grocery store, I thought you’d need a pump like at the ice cream shops.

1 Like

You can find it in jars. You just take the lid off and pop it in the microwave. The lids metal so definitely take it off before you put it in the microwave.

I had a friend who didnt, he ruined his microwave and almost started a fire.

2 Likes

My guilty pleasure. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

espresso ice cream

1 Like

Peanut butter butterscotch marshmallow square
Strawberry swirl cheesecake
Banana or coconut pie

Have none of them often

1 Like

I rarely have dessert. Mostly just at Christmas time. But I like Buck Eyes, chocolate frozen custard, my homemade cookies and my apple cinnamon bread I love to make.

1 Like

I can’t say I have it often , but for me it’s sherry trifle.

1 Like

im with you on the brownies

2 Likes

berry cobbler with vanilla ice cream.

1 Like

I would have to say strawberry cheesecake.

1 Like