What's Wrong With Me?

I have been feeling as though there’s something crawling on me all day. When I look there’s nothing there. I would even keep looking at where I felt it and would feel it again on the same spot and there would be nothing. Then the feeling just keeps moving. I’ve had this before and it just never made sense to me at all. Does anyone else get this as well? I thought it could be a medical thing when I tried to research it, but now with the whole “hallucinations” aspect of things it changes things. It’s still happening now and it’s taking me forever to type this out because of it. It’s freaking me out!

Possibly a side effect from medication.

I had jumpy, tingly restless legs while on Respiridone and Olanzapine. I switched meds and it went away.

It’s just a hallucination I get those sometimes to. Try to put I eyes cube in your mouth and focus on the cold and taste. It will trigger that feeling away.

Look Up ‘Tactiles’.

I Had For a Long Time Bugs Crawling On Me… . … :100:

Do you have an antianxiety med that you can take to calm you down?

I’m not on anything for “hallucinations”. The only psych med I am on is Trintellix and I’ve looked at the side effects this isn’t one of them. I have also had these when I was on no meds at all.

No, my psych took me off my Klonopin. I’ve taken Vistaril and it lost its effectiveness over time.

I’ve looked at this before it’s what my research always led to.

Thanks I am supposed to be on Invega, but after being released from the hospital I think 3 weeks ago trying to get meds has been hell. My psych was able to get me samples of one med, but didn’t want to get me on Invega too quickly. The hospital I was at has a really bad rep. They are a terrible hospital indeed. Anyways, we spoke on the phone for about 10 minutes and he put in for Invega just in case because the prior authorizations can take forever. He wont send for a medication unless he physically sees me. I see him Tuesday…well over Telehealth anyway. We’ll talk about everything more for sure then.

No Need to Panic.

The Officials Are Pretty Good at Being On Top of Things.

If it Gets Overwhelming, Don’t Wander Down The Road Looking For Some Sort of Escape. It’s Almost Impossible to Run From Your Own Shell.

I Try to Be Creative With My Own Troubles. So. Maybe, As Has Been Said, ‘Be Constructive With Your Blues’.

It May Be Helpful, As You Wait to Get Your Med’s… . … :100:

Thank you I’ll keep this in mind.

No Problemo,

Good Luck With Everything… . … :100:

1 Like

I cant answer this, I dont even know myself.

It’s tactile hallucinations. I get them daily. Feel as if something is landing or crawling on me.

Its a rare hallucination in SZ but can also happen from cocaine and methamphetamine use. Its called formication:

Hi, you get flagged 4 saying this on this forum! big pharma

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.