What's up for you tonight

Tonight I’m making chicken fingers and tater tots and raw veggies because it is quick to make and I feel so sick.
After supper I’m going to watch the hockey game. Nashville predators vs Winnipeg jets.
Go Jets Go!
Then I’ll watch Bones on my laptop in bed and hopefully not wake up four or five times a night.

What are you up to tonight?

5 Likes

Probably going to analyze data.

3 Likes

Dinner with my parents, hang out online until time to take my meds, then read my book until i’m ready to go to sleep.

2 Likes

Maybe going partying, if not I’ll stay drink a beer and play vg and listen to music.

3 Likes

Hopefully I’ll get some momentum on my affiliate marketing business, and at night I’ll have a turkey sandwich and some Mac n’ cheese.

4 Likes

Probably working on scratch programming…

2 Likes

Dinner with parents & son. Sleeping early.

2 Likes

just some post surgery tooth care…doubt if I’ll eat dinner today…I don’t want to aggravate it.

2 Likes

Yes good idea. Pudding or yogurt or oatmeal would be ok once the freezing is out.

1 Like

I’ll be sitting at my computer, while listening to music. Maybe I’ll apply to a few of the jobs I saved just a little while ago.

I’m not sure what I’ll make for dinner. I’ll probably eat late, since I just had a couple bowls of cereal a couple hours ago, as a late lunch.

1 Like

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

-an original joke by @ThePoeticSkunk

… believe me

1 Like

In plenty of time to not get in the way of my hockey watching

4 Likes

I’m waiting for my medication to be delivered in an hour or so. In the mean time I’ll probably crochet a bit, and MAYBE do a bit of homework.

2 Likes

I’m listening to spiritual music :slight_smile: and I plan on making more nachos later. It’s nice and somewhat cold here. So I need some comfort food.

3 Likes

Damn, nachos sound good. Especially with taco meat, nacho cheese, sour cream and tomatoes. I also like 7-eleven nachos, with the chili and cheese. I haven’t had nachos in a long time.

When I worked at a 7-eleven years ago I sometimes would put some chili and cheese in a cup and eat it with a spoon lol.

3 Likes

Haha! Chili and cheese is a heavenly combination :grin:.

My nachos are just cheese and chips though. LOL. Pretty basic.

4 Likes

Hey, cheese and chips is still good. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I make cheese and Tostitos for the kids and then dip in salsa

2 Likes

Ahh yes! One can never underestimate the goodness of a quality salsa! :wink:

I prefer a good, spicy salsa myself.

2 Likes

Oh yes super spicy

2 Likes