Schizophrenia.com

What are you doing tonight?

I’m relaxing and watching a baking show. What are you doing tonight?

3 Likes

Cooking fish sticks atm, will probably just watch TV

2 Likes

Fish sticks sound really good, with French fries, the ones with crinkles and tarter sauce. Yum. I want that now.

2 Likes

Watching a documentary on OJ Simpsons trial … Not much else.

1 Like

Had pizza for dinner, sitting around now watching the news, awaiting my fiancée and mine’s nightly jeopardy competition.

Tomorrow is a free day so I may get into a video game tonight, stay up a bit, and try to sleep in tomorrow.

Wishing you well leaf! I love Kids baking championship on food network.

1 Like

Just ate. Will watch youtube or read or both. Tomorrow is Valentines Day. Going out for dinner.

1 Like

Trying to relax as much as I can but without falling asleep too early, I want to sleep through the night tonight so that I can get well and go to work tomorrow. Fingers crossed I will be well enough by tomorrow, I really need the money

1 Like

It’s 4am here now.

I am going to hopefully play some PC games this morning before I go out for breakfast and go to my doctors appointment

2 Likes

I just got through watching an old news report on a homeless lady who was one of the people interviewed in the documentary, Streetwise.

Now I’m just fiddle farting around on the net, and looking for a Darth Vader action figure.

2 Likes

Afternoon 14th. Valentines day. Just relaxing after a long day at volunteer work. Still a bit to finish off in the morning but shouldn’t be a long day. Usually have a takeaway meal but dad not the best so I’ll be cooking at home tonight. Meal to be decided but I might just have a bacon and egg roll. Wholemeal roll of course. Rugby League starts tonight with the 9’s tournament. Might watch a bit of that.

2 Likes

Sink a few beerz, usually in bath listening to Annie Mac (BBC R1.) But have small puppy to look after & raise now. Any problems are the owner, was a bit nervous about raising a psycho doogo!?! But apparently biting & chewing EVERYTHING is normal!

1 Like