Y'all have anything going on today?

I was just lounging in my bed then decided to hop on my computer to type this out. I hope you guys are having a lovely day, I’m going to have dinner with mother at 6 or 5 30 when shes off of work, we’ll be having deep fried fish and fries, I can’t wait honestly.

6 Likes

I’m drinking some coffee in bed. We have construction going on downstairs, so I’ll probably spend most of the day up here.

2 Likes

No, I don’t have anything going on today.

2 Likes

@cdwithdcs sounds relaxing. Hopefully they don’t make too much noise. I worked inside someone’s house before, the noise is inevitable LOL.

@Jake hopefully you take it easy than, Jake.

2 Likes

Thanks ForlornSaint…1515151515

2 Likes

I’ve got earbuds, Spotify, and a smartphone so I’m pretty much covered.

2 Likes

Gonna practice the banjo then browse for a movie later tonight.

1 Like

yummy, fish and chips sounds good for dinner. I don’t know what I will have. Maybe grapes. And cookies. lol

2 Likes

@ThePickinSkunk I saw that post you made on the thread. Hopefully practice goes well!

@Leaf Yes, I’m looking forward to it, lel. That sounds nice, not too heavy on the stomach.

2 Likes

I’m at my pdoc having an appointment now I’m waiting to pick up my meds

1 Like

I worked out and planted some flowers. Making dinner now

1 Like

Awesome @Hanna_Foxx how did that go? I hope it went well!

@CoCo sounds therapeutic! I’m glad hope you enjoy dinner!

1 Like

Thanks @anon97970229!

1 Like

Just finished playing video games, I hate 7-10:30pm as I have nothing to do. I wish I could play more video games but cant play more than 90-100min/day. No focus. I cant watch TV either, no focus.

1 Like

I spent noontime at Culver’s with my niece and her three kids. Then I spent the early afternoon with my sister and my grandniece and grandnephew and their aunt and grandma.

I told my niece today that she has a wonderful family and a beautiful baby and that I enjoyed my visit very much and that I would definitely be returning. I saw a big tear dripping down her cheek! I am very pleased.

Right now, I am traveling. I am in an hour and a half layover in Atlanta, GA airport on my way home.

1 Like

@anon97970229 We talked about my side effects it was a good appointment.

@Aziz aww man sorry to hear buddy. Hopefully it gets better over time. I know it’s a struggle for me too, especially the lack of motivation.

@SkinnyMe wow, looks like you had an eventful day today. I’m glad you feel good, I had to say bye to my father at the airport today. I’m glad your day went well!

@Hanna_Foxx awesome! Hopefully she answered all your questions! And also gave you a solution to them. Hope you are having a good night.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.