What's this about sex every night?

People acting like chickens - an egg every day.

5 Likes

I worry about getting in a relationship because of the girl wanting to have sex too frequently. I personally need a few days to recover most of the time. For stamina atleast.

I could probably do it several times on a good day. Yesterday was crazy for that.

I thought I wanted sex more often /daily but feel I am content and happy with what I get.
We do not get jiggy so often but I am happy and satisfied with me man and that we be faithful to each other.:heart:
I may not have a muscly pussy and may not be good in da bed but I love it still and believe a flow , release and holy sacred union can happen and improve with time.

If my man could not have sex I would stay with him anyway.
If he could not have any form of sex petting etc I would still stay with him and be celibate because I love him so much and value nice words, peck on cheek, kiss , cuddle, brushing hair… just loving each other etc

5 Likes

I love being single.

I have not had a woman for the past 18 years, I am happy to be alone. Putin came to the power in 1999. I stopped having sex with my former American wife in July 1999 … and the world started changing …

1 Like

I have not had sex since my daughter was born 14 years ago, my wife had a lot problems being in labour, so she hasn’t let me do that sort of thing anymore.
My medication, especially antidepressants and antipsychotics make me less interested in sex anyway so it not really a problem, I get on well with girls because I can have them as a friend, and not for sex.

1 Like

I would settle for once every 5 years. Then I could die happy.

1 Like

you are funny :joy:

1 Like

Thanks. Women dig funny. Maybe I can use that to get women and cut the time down to three years!!

2 Likes