What's the number one item that you would save from your house if it was on fire?

Not including people or pets. Those answers are too obvious :stuck_out_tongue:.

4 Likes

My phone alone.

3 Likes

I would grab my purse and throw it over my shoulder and my guitar in one hand and my laptop in the other hand.

4 Likes

I just imagined it, and all was in such a hurry.

How about you @Bowens ?

1 Like

I didn’t know you played guitar @Leaf . I would probably do the same, except for the purse LOL

5 Likes

I’ve had my gitbox for 40 years, we’ve been through some times together.

2 Likes

My cash box 151515151515

2 Likes

photo albums 523452

3 Likes

I can well imagine

3 Likes

I’m at eye doctor. Will answer when done

1 Like

Okay cool, peace.

2 Likes

Wallet and identification, that will be needed. I’d try to save my wife’s crystal and knicknacks from her family. All of our photos and such are scanned and backed up, can be replaced.

2 Likes

I would save books and USBs

2 Likes

My Ricky Martin collection.

5 Likes

My backup server and usb drives. They have all my important data on them.

2 Likes

Oh, I’ve already been prepared for this question.

So, obviously, all the pets (as you stated). As for 1 item, it would be Bitsy, my type 1 diabetes bear. It’s so important to me. I was given the bear, when I got diagnosed in the the hospital, at age 10. I would be so heartbroken if I lost Bitsy. I have a big attachment to her.

7 Likes

I’m practical and would just grab our lockbox with all the important papers in it. It has soc. sec. card, birth certificates, insurance info and the like. Everything else could be easily replaced. If I was allowed two things I would also grab my wallet since some of the things in there are a pain to replace.(id, debit card, insurance cards, etc)

2 Likes

Meds, gaming pc, cellphone and wallet.

2 Likes

I’d do the same as @ThePoet

Photo albums.

I don’t have my photos backed up on anything so…

3 Likes