What's for breakfast?

I had rice with hot sauce
What did y’all have?

1 Like

I had some fried mozzarella sticks at like 4 in the morning. Maybe I’ll walk to Mcdonald’s in a couple of hours for a big breakfast with hotcakes.

2 Likes

@agent101g I miss pancakes

1 Like

Oh I am pretty boring, I have cereal every day.

1 Like

@anon98459728 what kind of cereal

1 Like

I usually eat Fruity Pebbles a lot but I’m getting kind of tired of them. They ruined Rice Krispies Treat cereal by changing the recipe :frowning:

2 Likes

Normally either Shreddies, Cheerios or Wheetabix.

1 Like

2 eggs sunnyside up 4 toast lightly buttered, and coffee

1 Like

Way to steal my post, which is literally a scroll down

:sob:

1 Like

I’m having Amy’s three cheese kale bake. I don’t know why, It just sounds good.

2 Likes

I had a huge breakfast. Eggs, toast, turkey sausage… I couldn’t eat the pancakes or biscuits and gravy. The ojj was good, though

1 Like

I had a healthy breakfast im happy bout that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t remember you did this already

1 Like

Baguette with cheese and ketchup in the afternoon. That’s my breakfast.

1 Like

I have a hankering for some hard-boiled eggs. Nobody sells those ready to eat so you always gotta make your own, fortunately it’s pretty easy. I kinda got hooked on the things during my short time in jail, they served them with every breakfast. They’re even better with some salt.

5 Likes

I’m boring and just had some cereal (Captain Crunch), like I do most days. On the weekends though, my mom makes bacon/sausages with eggs and toast.

1 Like

50 grams of nutty granola with 100g of chopped galia melon with a teaspoon of meridian peanut butter (which has no salt in it), 300 ml of semi skimmed milk, stevia

I am on a diet so I am treating myself when i have the peanut butter, but it makes such a difference. :yum:

I had life cereal today. I wasn’t really in the mood for it though. Maybe I’ll make some pasture-raised eggs.

2 cups of coffee and a vape. :partying_face:

1 Like

I usually eat Cinnamon Life cereal with instant milk and sugar but presently, I have no milk so lately, I’ve been eating Chobani flavored Greek yogurt for breakfast.

1 Like