What's everyone doing today?

I went to a birthday party for my 13 year old nephew. We played star wars battlefront. I gave him a book called “This is why we don’t eat animals.”…And a giftcard. :slight_smile:

Technically the book was for his brothers too. That’s right, I’m that kind of uncle.

2 Likes

Trying to figure out how to cut my neighbors off. One guy borrows money all the time and as a friendly gesture, I gave my other neighbors a ride once to their new house and now they expect me to give them rides every other day.

You just have to be firm and tell them you can’t keep doing it. I had a similar problem with one of my neighbors. I gave him a cigarette once, and I swear doing that was like feeding a stray cat. I stopped giving him cigarettes and now he doesn’t knock on my door looking to bum one.

1 Like

I went to a lecture about local birds. (That’s right, I’m a nerd!)

3 Likes

Sounds like fun

1 Like

Sitting here reading the forums. Trying to work up the motivation to practice keyboards.

1 Like

Just be an ■■■■■■■ an say no, don’t let people use u an walk all over u.

That’s what I would do lol.

1 Like

Went on a looooong road trip to New Orleans today and after being awake for about 30 straight hours (didn’t sleep the day leading up to it or during it) we went to a restaurant and hoo boy the combination of no sleep with stress from being out of my usual environment lead to me losing my mind slightly and totally detaching from myself and I’ve never felt so weird in my life. Tldr take your medication and get sleep kids

Today’s my mom’s 84th birthday.

2 Likes

Going to my sisters for family Sunday lunch

1 Like

a bunch of nothin. then work at 8pm

1 Like

i play guild wars 2 iam in darkheaven server.")

Oh, awesome laros, I am on sea of sorrows – because it is such a cheerful name :slight_smile:

I just finished my hour long piano lesson, in my apartment. Now, I’m sitting here drinking coffee and playing around on the forum.

1 Like

I had class and after that I’ve basically just been dying from akathisia trying to study and whatnot despite it. God it’s such an awful feeling, it really does feel like you’re falling off a cliff and trying to reach for something to hold on to to stop your fall and that feeling lasts HOURS. So awful.

Also I think my virus is almost healed up. I took ibuprofen this morning but it should’ve worn off by now and my fever is gone, I’m just somewhat fatigued and my throat is slightly sore. Hopefully by tomorrow after a good night’s sleep I’ll be well again!!

1 Like

Im drinking coffee as well

Look up artane. Its good for akathisia. I took it and it worked. I dont taje it anymore though

1 Like

Why did you stop taking it?

I didn’t feel the need for it anymore

1 Like