What did you do today?

I walked around the lake with my therapist. I went to the grocery store, and I went to a store and got cigarettes. I also did chores for my therapist.

3 Likes

I cleaned and watched tv

2 Likes

Not a whole lot to be honest Jake. I ordered some miniatures a short while ago. I have been lazing around all day to be honest.

3 Likes

i had company and sleep the afternoon away

3 Likes

I washed my hair, then went to Tms. Other than that, nothing, even though I have a ton of stuff to do.

I am kinda amped up-manicky feeling and I feel like I want to talk to someone, but there’s no one to talk to. I would probably speed talk and interrupt and all that jazz. Yeah… definitely a bit manic but it doesn’t feel good because it’s mixed with my depression.

3 Likes

I took my dad to the store so he could buy some stuff he wanted. Coffee cream, chips, cookies, etc…

2 Likes

Sadly, not much of anything. I went for a walk but that’s about it. Still getting over the flu I guess

1 Like

Today I took a half day holiday off work, to also walk around a lake, with my friend. We went out for a drink as well. We talked about political, race, gender, and child abuse issues. I feel like my perspectives have broadened. I really value open conversation of this sort. Later on I played some games with another friend and now I am getting ready for bed. I have to get up early tomorrow for a trip to the midlands where I’m meeting my brothers for an early Xmas gathering. Should be fun!

1 Like

Had physical therapy, learned how to walk up and down stairs, got discharged from the hospital, now I’m home and on the forum

5 Likes

I worked. Logged 8 hours. Didn’t put in that much time but still worked and got paid for it. Had a meeting with the government reps today. Some issues with my team but we are sorting it.

Tomorrow going to the LSU game. Tailgating first. Lots of food. Drinks too but I don’t drink anymore. Could get liquored up for free though. My best friends boss has 4 season tickets he never uses. We have gone to every home game this season for free. It’s kind of nice but the stadium is smoke free. The only thing I don’t like and it keeps me up late. The traffic going home is horrible.

3 Likes

Right on. So it all went well with your hip surgery @iconoclast_01 ? Hopefully that eliminates the issue completely

2 Likes

Yes indeedy. Hopefully I should be mobile again in no time. Thanks for your concern!

2 Likes

F*****’- A. Just do your exercises, and you’ll do great

1 Like

Ya Mon!

Blahblahblabbibotyblech

1 Like

Went out to buy eye cleaner for my dog, played Genshin impact and watched some streaming sites.

2 Likes

I was supposed to be working but I ended up sleeping all day, also left my car at the shop.

2 Likes

Went to the study site this morning. Blood pressure- laying and standing and a quick blood draw. $125.
Just been loafing the rest of the day. Taking care of my cat and GF.

1 Like

I went for a covid test. I get the results in the next 24 hours. I woke up feeling awful. Apart from that I’ve stayed home.

1 Like

I hope it comes back negative! Are you vaccinated?

1 Like

Yes I’m vaccinated. Hopefully it does come
Back negative.

1 Like