What are you doing today?

What are your plans?

1 Like

I’m probably going over to my sister’s house this afternoon and spend time with her and my brother in law.

1 Like

I’m just doing laundry and emptying the dishwasher. That’s all I have planned. The rest of the day is free.

1 Like

I’m just chilling atm have plans to fall asleep but so far knowing this forum is here has kept me up.

1 Like

I’m working on chatting some online. I do it everyday, but then I forget I even ever existed.

1 Like

I dont know what to eat its 8:43pm iam watching good girls series.

1 Like

Got a DND game in half an hour, really excited to go

1 Like

What is a dnd game dude ?

2 Likes

Currently about 7pm here - and im dancing like a loony to some Doors off spotify and Debating whether to brave the rain - and get a large Donar Kebab - or eat a tub of ice cream out the freezer.

The gaming pc is being a git with the windows updates so i at least wanna stay up and make sure it dont crap itself. Other than that - not alot really! :smiley:

1 Like

Dungeons and dragons

1 Like

LSU Alabama game. Then BBQ.

2 Likes

I have been up since 5am trying to convince my husband we should clean. He didn’t get up until 9am, at which time I decided to take my morning meds. It’s 2:30 now, and I just woke up with no motivation whatsoever. So maybe I’ll be doing nothing?

1 Like

we we’re supposed to drive to a state park in ohio today and go hiking. after an hour’s drive dad realized he forgot his wallet and driver’s license, so we had no money to book a hotel room like we had planned. I only brought $12 dollars with me. so we turned around and came back.

now im going to eat something, finish my smokes, and do nothing the rest of the day. im really tired, as I haven’t slept great the last 2 nights, so will probably go to bed early tonight.

2 Likes

I emptied the dishwasher and reloaded it with dishes in the sink. Took two naps. Going to veg in the chair in front of the tv while my body gets use to my new meds.

1 Like

I’m watching that also

3 Likes

I went out to lunch with a friends, then got some homework done. Accidentally did a piece of homework a day late, hope the prof. doesn’t notice. Now I’m just chilling until it is time to make dinner

2 Likes

I took my car to get the headlight fixed and then I wanted to go to my moms place but she never got back to me to see if I could come over.

Now I’m just chilling listening to music. Idk what I’ll do the rest of the day.

1 Like

Yesterday I went to a dollar store and home goods store with my very nice case manager.

Today I didn’t do much, I’m too depressed to do much of anything.
I did manage to drive the car down the street.

2 Likes

I slept until 3 pm my time. :flushed:

Drinking coffee and chatting with the boyfriend now.

2 Likes

My father is away at my sisters for a couple of days so I’m running solo. Have to go pick up a script, get some stuff to have a home made hamburger for lunch and maybe get some stuff for spag bog for dinner. So pretty cruisy day with nothing really planned!

2 Likes