Ladies perfume

What perfume you like
Right now I wear Britney Spears’s perfume
I also like Lancôme treasor

1 Like

I don’t wear perfume but I try to do the laundry regularly n use Jason’s cocoa butter cream on my hands n feet n John masters zinc n sage shampoo n conditioner in one…
Those things smell nice

Ralph Lauren the blue bottle

I have a few sample kits from Victoria Secret. Probably very sexxy is my favorite. I also have a bottle of Clinique happy heart. If using a lotion for perfume, avedas rosemary mint is nice :crazy_face:

Bamboo. I think it’s by Gucci.

Versace Men’s Pour Homme

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme

I like Clinique Happy. I also like rose essential oil.

1 Like

Haha you’re dating me. I wore happy about25 years ago…you’re taking free back , way back in time

1 Like

I wear Cool Water for women by Davidoff. It’s of aquatic notes, not sweet at all.

I dont like perfumes, just my 2 cents.

When I do wear perfume, I wear some perfume by Christina Aguilera.
I forget it’s name, but the bottle is pink and is has a sweet smell.

I like the same perfume for 40 years… good old Jean Nate!

Donna Karan Be delicious Perfume Spray

Well those are all lovely fragrances but unfortunately all perfumes I’m allergic to and they make me sneeze. Shampoo and body lotion are my perfumes.

My girlfriend and I both love Gloria Vanderbilt on me.

I like CK One and Clinique Happy. There’s also an ocean scent I like but forget the name. I don’t think you can get it outside of New Jersey. With any of them I get the lotion and spray kits because it’s cheaper. :sun_with_face:

I like White Diamonds it sticks with me and smells nice and also I like Ed Hardy Perfumes just to name a few of many.

I’m unfortunately allergic to most perfumes and colognes. I wash my clothes in light scent arm and hammer and use a grapefruit scented body wash.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.