Schizophrenia.com

What would your ideal wife/husband be like?

I’d actually like it if 3 of my many imaginary friends were real!

I think I’d start my own personal harem and have all 3 as wife’s!
(I’m a whore and have a glutton for punishment)…

2 Likes

I will know when I find her. I’m still figuring myself out at the moment.

3 Likes

You won’t know if they’re ideal 'till you’re both old and gray.

3 Likes

She’d have to agree to some difficult things. Either she’d have to accept poverty or take care of my needs. Also no kids.That’s why I don’t generally push my luck on that.

1 Like

Kind and warm to all life
A songwriter would be cool too

2 Likes

She’d have to be a lady in the boardroom, and a tramp in the bedroom…being a contortionist would also be a lovely attribute.

1 Like

I found mine…but only after much pain in a doomed from the start marriage to the devil…it was luck she texted my phone it was the wrong number.

2 Likes

That’s me!! Are you busy next Saturday night?

2 Likes

She would have to like reading “People” magazine. She would also have to know how to knit.

2 Likes

My roommate likes to read People Magazine, especially while sitting in doctors’ offices! She doesn’t know how to knit but does play a mean game of Tetris.

How about Ms. Pacman? Does she like playing Ms. Pacman?

2 Likes

I got a back ache from this too. But the funny thing is my back is located on my… :smiley:

1 Like

She’s lukewarm on it, but feels she could work up a stronger interest if required.

1 Like

That’s good enough for me.

1 Like

4 Likes

I dont have an ideal wife. Im a freebird. Born to fly, not build a nest

3 Likes

He’d be as excited about breeding toads as I am.

5 Likes

Well I would say in order for me to fall in love and to restore order to the dream field,she has to be faithful… . She has to be crazy/ weird so I can feel normal. Artistic and creative. Embraces gifts. Shy around people but eventually opens up. Now for me to be crazy over her we have to have a lot in common and share the same interests and passions. Anything else I kinda mind my own business

1 Like

A song writer or poet would be cool indeed

1 Like

Any women with a pulse would be fine.

3 Likes