What would your ideal wife/husband be like?

My fantasy was always two houses next door to each other, with maybe a tunnel connecting them :homes:

1 Like

Man alive! When she catches a chest cold it must last a year.

2 Likes

So i have a chance as a crossdresser I’m
Hoping

2 Likes

A vegetarian with a sense of humour!
Actually this question is N/A for me - I’m already married! I gotta give hubby credit - he is gentle and sweet and doesn’t eat a lot of meat!

1 Like

And lay eggs I assume

2 Likes

She looks like she would be a good cook but unfortunately she also looks like the type who would come home after work and just toss her socks anywhere on the floor that she feels like it.

1 Like

smart, good sense of humor.

1 Like

If she comes off as trill, confident and intimidating then that’s when I get kinda nervous ,a little anxiety. You’ll never know . That’s how I plan to grow facial hair

1 Like

Compassionate, goofy, nature/animal lover, active, healthy lifestyle, adventurous, but knows how to relax.

I know it sounds like alot, but I see them. Finding them isn’t tje hard part. Not screwing up and ruining my chance with them is the hard part.

1 Like

It’s funny you say that, as I used to think that a good marriage was where people had their own houses. Not so sure about that anymore though.

1 Like

Yeah, this was when I was convinced that I was too odd and inflexible to ever be able to bend and grow around another person. I don’t feel that way anymore.

1 Like

nobody, they hate me all…

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Maybe just the light scruffy facial hair that somewhat is connected. I never shaved before but I have more facial hair than my older brother

oooh beards are sooo sexy!!! :smile:

he would be practical (iam not) and he would have extraordinary humor.
kindness in his heart and love for humans.

not til im 50 years old