What would your dream job/career be?

What would your dream job/career be?

For me, I always wanted to be an athlete of some kind but could never figure out what sport to endure in. I think I’d do well as a professional fighter if I had the gusto & opportunity to try it.

Then again, we live in a different world. Nowadays the only thing I could really think of doing is working in a factory part-time but getting decent pay. I’m forced to be more laid back now that I’m slowly but surely evacuating my 20’s.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind being a scientist or working for the Canadian Space Agency. It requires a high level of studies so I think it is unattainable for me, so I’m aiming for a career as some sort of video game designer. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Probably a physicist. Not smart enough though and I’m too late to the crowd. Next would be psychiatrist. Third would be computer programmer. Specifically Python for financial software.

2 Likes

I would want to be a doctor

2 Likes

A veterinarian.

2 Likes

Robotics engineering owning a robotics firm

And also a race car driver

3 Likes

I had my dream job working with children with speech disorders and autism. Unfortunately, some of them also have behavioral disorders…and I got a pretty bad concussion from one of them smashing my head into a brick wall repeatedly. Now I’m not allowed to work with them anymore due to risk of re injury. I have a lot of brain damage now…

2 Likes

Work from home in marketing/blogger & own my own place again.

3 Likes

Homicide detective

6 Likes

Anna Wintour’s job.

3 Likes

flying…and teaching people to fly…cavalon auto gyros.:airplane:
take care :alien:

3 Likes

I’m interested in becoming a personal trainer or a nutritionist or a zumba coach. something fun, I don’t know what I’m gonna pursue yet though.

3 Likes

Professional ice cream’s taster.

And in the free time, Sara D., PhD, Department of Literature.

3 Likes

My dream job would be to become a shop owner of my own,hopefully a good household shop nearby the place I stay

2 Likes

A writer for Saturday Night Live.

3 Likes

Necromancer
I want my undead army.

3 Likes

Would like to be a.
Pa secretary
Or I’d like to be a pharmacy technician

3 Likes

A writer.

Concert cellist.

Pro hockey player.

3 Likes

Thats a tough job.

1 Like

A singer/song writer or vintage boutique owner.

4 Likes