What is your dream job?

I’m watching an archeologist show on TV. But I hear most of archeology is getting down on the ground and digging. This guy on the science channel shows goes on adventures around the world.

I would like to be a musician. I’m 52 and playing guitar 3 years this time. I had never been inspired and messed around with it all my life but didn’t touch it most of the time. I found I like mandolin better.

I liked working kitchens and dining room in restaurants. I’ve been living off the government since I was 22. I’m too ill to work. I’m just too burnt out.

I would be very proud to be working and supporting myself.

3 Likes

Well, yeah I’m a musician, but playing out is just too stressful, at this point I don’t have the drive I used to.
Off the top of my head I would say a couple of movie related jobs - pyrotechnics guy or weapons handler. I mean pyro guy seems really cool - blow sh! t up!!! Of course it’s way more complicated than that, but I still think it would be fun. Weapons handler, like for John Wick type films, I love guns, know alot about them, and I’d dive right into gunsmith work, I’m good with machines. Either job sounds like a lot of fun. I’m sure the pay’s not too shabby either. Except for the part where I can’t work. Nobody really wants a paranoid gun handler. They’re funny like that.

Art teacher. I’ve done it and it is the best.

But I had to hide my arms all the time. I have so much self harm scars. Also if people knew, no one would want a schizophrenic teach their kid.

Tech youtuber is my dream job

I had it at one time. I’m trained as a chef and got to work as one in the past.

2 Likes

I just landed my dream job. Loving it so far.

5 Likes

Professional football (NFL) player when i was growing up. Its definitelty not happening :laughing:

2 Likes

Professional bed tester :blush::drooling_face::sleeping:

2 Likes

My dream job was to be a librarian. I worked as one for 1,5 years but then I got the disability.
Now I want to volunteer in the local Human library, where there are humans telling their stories instead of books.

3 Likes

For 13 years I flew planes and helicopters every day for a living.

2 Likes

Honestly a teacher or nurse.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.